So, no legendary weapons, what does it mean for current weapons

Conor13seconds

Hello, so, they just announced that we won't be getting legendary weapons, because the only way to get it would be by P2W methods. Wich I agree and have no problem with.

But, what does it mean for the current weapons ? Is there an upgrade cap ? I mean, at some point, our weapon won't be able to upgrade anymore, and that's it ?

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on for a second. Did they actually say they're not gonna release legendary or did they say they're not gonna embrace p2w elements. Because they could always do legendary a completely different way. A couple of days ago, I saw a reddit thread in which developers have answered questions and they mentioned legendaries coming to our version but only will they be similar to the Korean version. (Storm weapons)

2 minutes ago, Spoolooni said:

Hold on for a second. Did they actually say they're not gonna release legendary or did they say they're not gonna embrace p2w elements. Because they could always do legendary a completely different way. A couple of days ago, I saw a reddit thread in which developers have answered questions and they mentioned legendaries coming to our version but only will they be similar to the Korean version. (Storm weapons)

As I said, they just announced that we won't be getting legendaries AT ALL 

Just now, Spoolooni said:

What the hell, do they ever make up their mind?

Héhé, I don't know what to say, Mr Lien said that the only way to get those weapon was by Pay to win elements, thing that they're not going to do ever, so the best way it to not get legendaries, that's what they said.

7 minutes ago, Conor13seconds said:

Héhé, I don't know what to say, Mr Lien said that the only way to get those weapon was by Pay to win elements, thing that they're not going to do ever, so the best way it to not get legendaries, that's what they said.

Which is a lot of bullshit unless they are talking about the CN S series. Other legendaries could be farmed, and there is always the option of changing the requirements to level it. That's the lazy way out and completely removes any incentive to run Naryu Lab beyond costumes. And gives the players that wanted a legendary or made a lot of money nothing to spend it on at all. 

2 minutes ago, Rahaya said:

Which is a lot of bullshit unless they are talking about the CN S series. Other legendaries could be farmed, and there is always the option of changing the requirements to level it. That's the lazy way out and completely removes any incentive to run Naryu Lab beyond costumes. And gives the players that wanted a legendary or made a lot of money nothing to spend it on at all. 

Maybe I missed a few details, you should watch the VOd right after the stream ends. But that's what I heard

to be honest  no one knows what is happening, its that simple,   previous streams from NCwest have clearly stated will will be following the Korean patch path and ONLY that because that was the original version of the game. BUT recent Streams from NCwest have clearly stated will will be getting weapons from TW and other things from CN versions, so quite obviously they dont know what they are doing yet.

Things keep changing all the time, anything post here is only a 'guess' we will not know anything for sure until we get it and then after that it could be changed again.

Just now, Fuz said:

Yeah, I would like to read what they actually said.

With your reading comprehension skills that might be hard even if there was something to read.

You CAN'T just read what they said. They said it in the Livestream, which means you need to open the link (that he provided in the very first post) and LISTEN to the livestream. Since it is still Live, that means you will have to wait until after it is finished and listen to the recording.

3 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

With your reading comprehension skills that might be hard even if there was something to read.

You CAN'T just read what they said. They said it in the Livestream, which means you need to open the link (that he provided in the very first post) and LISTEN to the livestream. Since it is still Live, that means you will have to wait until after it is finished and listen to the recording.

No, you don't understand.
I need to read what they actually said and see how it's open for interpretation (pr speak ALWAYS is).
I want a reliable source. You definitely are not one. The livestream is not one (since it's in the past). 

Archived