Forums

HM Lightning Draw and you

TheRealBronx

Hey guys, I know most of you are upset that our Hongmoon skill book is the most expensive one of them all, and I don't blame you. The price was over 600 gold last night, and despite it's cost, it was still selling. 

Basically what I'm trying to say is, get this skill! Save up the gold little by little, or organize a group to go hunt it. This skill is, in my opinion, priceless. It gives BM the much needed big burst it was missing in it's kit. We had CC's, gap closers, and some burst, but lacked a GG button. 

This is our GG button. Our Ultimate. Our Win Slash. The damage on CC'd targets is orgasmic to say the least, and it hits AoE so you can put big damage on multiple targets at once. 

You can spec it to S2 to make give it even more AoE damage in PvE, synergizing perfectly with your Blade Call, Flock of Blades, Lighting Rod, Flicker, and Flash Step to create a symphony of destruction. 

You can do just fine without it, but just think of what kind of damage you would be doing with it.

I'm not a very good arena player, but after learning this skill, I was able to gain 150+ elo rating. I also lost 5 lbs! (results may vary) Buy it. Now.

Or, you can just reroll a different class and be just as good. Probably far faster and efficient than getting a lightning draw volume. Then the next HM skill come, and this time when you get a BM HM skill, you can sell for 1000s and some sucker BM will make you rich.

It is like ransom, but legal.

Your out of your mind if you think this price is reasonable or even acceptable. I haven't seen no other skill book sell for as much as the BMs and I have no idea why. Retarded people selling for crazy amounts, but it's okay cause I farm bsh 4 daily with premade guild so if it drops I'll sell the book and buy it once it is cheaper.

Absolutely no rush to get it now, can do pvp and pve without it.

No need to pressure anyone into buying...especially at that price...

Pretty much on the boat with the others here - it's lovely to have but not necessary. So patience is virtue, and we all save ourselves the stress of shelling out 600g.

Archived