Still getting ban if you use ping booster as WTfast or Pingjapper?

TaeHwaRang

I've heard if you use program that not officially allowed by NC will be cause of ban hammer.

So far, there wasn't any issue with game status but nowaday getting seriously latency issue like a 3,4sec delay etc.

So I've consider that using ping booster but concerning about ban hammering will bust my head.

Anyone have idea?

1 minute ago, Kanosaki said:

WTFast is allowed. if you get banned, it's the sensor being tripped badly.

@dmoe33 what's your problem when using wtfast? I might have answers for your problem

Well its actually with both pingzapper and wtfast, it either gives me a launcher error or says server is down for maint, i have everything setup right and im connecting to the right server (TX) but still gives it to me. Doubt itll work cause im prt sure i tried everything

@dmoe33 try this for Wtfast:

1) If you're using single game server only, try picking every texas server and hope 1 of it works (I've noticed that certain server will cause the problem you mentioned, so I went the hard way and choose everything manually)

2) If you're using multiple game server, do the same thing.

3) If you're using "pick optimal server", that will guarantee be the cause of your problem (I assume you din't do that?), pick the servers manually.

What works for me:

I used Chicago server 2 and texas server 3

6 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

@dmoe33 try this for Wtfast:

1) If you're using single game server only, try picking every texas server and hope 1 of it works (I've noticed that certain server will cause the problem you mentioned, so I went the hard way and choose everything manually)

2) If you're using multiple game server, do the same thing.

3) If you're using "pick optimal server", that will guarantee be the cause of your problem (I assume you din't do that?), pick the servers manually.

What works for me:

I used Chicago server 2 and texas server 3

Ive tried every texas server and a few other ones close to me and same issue which is why i dont think tis gonna work for me no matter what lol and its for both pingzapper AND WTFast so i think theres something screwy going on

Archived