Login Failed - Error 3746

LinNi

This happened to me this afternoon.  Exact same thing. I hope they can fix this.  I know bots and gold sellers are a problem, but banning players who are innocent is WAY worse of a problem, and it kills my ability to trust or feel I can safely spend money on Ncoin or memberships if NCSoft can and will just summarily ban folks at a whim. 

6 hours ago, DarkSavior said:

This happened to me this afternoon.  Exact same thing. I hope they can fix this.  I know bots and gold sellers are a problem, but banning players who are innocent is WAY worse of a problem, and it kills my ability to trust or feel I can safely spend money on Ncoin or memberships if NCSoft can and will just summarily ban folks at a whim. 

I agree.
This is the real reason why I don't waste money on any games.
They can surprise you by banning you with "suspicious activity/3rd party program" and waste your time creating ticket and wait for them to reply. (Premium membership days wasted).

Why the heck would you lie on establishing an account for any reason? Especially on the single most used piece of recovery information? Your DOB is probably the least useful bit of standalone information they could ask for, after all you share it with around 370,000 other people in the world. FYI? Just the lie about your dob alone is reason enough for them to never reactivate your account, because it's PROOF of suspicious activity. And a direct violation of the TOS. Good job shooting yourself in the foot.

Coz people who are 13-17 are insecure and don't want others to know how young they are. It's normal.

Though, lying about your age is a good reason for an admin to ban your account, so you should never do it in MMORPGs and other services where your account is important. And as others have mentioned, the date of birth helps you recover your account.

As for real money buying/selling, I heard about people falsely getting banned because they used the official money/coin trade.

So I just got Banned today for no reason ;/

Made a ticket, gota wait 3 days now for a response, any suggestions what can or should do?

True Pirate wepon and 5 different alts on that account = 200 euros spent aswell

I dont want to cry or anything but this is just unacceptable

Hey @Awokenblaze, Hang in there buddy. I just was released from the grips of a perma-banned for something I did not do. Random disconnect from the server one night, and bam! An email shows up from Ncsoft saying that I was permabanned for RMT: Selling, I was pretty shocked. Emailing support and exchanging information eventually solved the problem, they investigated and within 29 hours and 3 replies, (1 mediocre, 2 proper) I can say I am a free man. As someone who has also heavily invested time and money into this game, I feel your pain. All I can say is that rngesus struck us bad (If you are truly innocent and have not done anything wrong)

Interesting, double check all your emails? How do you know if you're banned then? I was locked out of the forums and received an email that stated I was banned. But then again I did receive the same error as you when I tried to log in during the duration of being banned. Hope they get to your ticket/email soon. Good luck

It just says Login Failed - Error 3746

No email  and this just the acc i made for the ticket n stuff

Checked 3 times now, even did some tweets 2 bns support

When im trying to log in in the website with that acc is says : Due to suspicious activity, this account is locked

I have no clue man,ty for the info tho 

Hey @Awokenblaze, tweeting at BladeandSoulOps won't help. Trust me I've tried, and they don't handle the matters of tickets/ban. Emailing support is the best chance you've got. After being unbanned, I have yet to hear about my premium duration. I take it as, shit just happened. I doubt that NCSoft would compensate us for the lost time of premium membership. BAD LUCK RNGESUS STRIKES AGAIN

Yes, I saw the thread, both of them, this is nothing like it.

This account has been locked for suspicious activity. Error 3746 in launcher, yet I've never spammed any clan recruitment or repeated message, and neither did I receive any email. Should I write a support ticket? Mail? Where can I see the details or what I was even banned for?

Archived