Help with getting ready for lvl 50 patch!

Taiu

Hi everyone,

I am looking for tips or guides on what the highest level crafting plans will produce / require at level 50 - I have searched here and on reddit for some info on CN server since (i believe) their version is similar to what we will have. However, I have not found any information about the ingredients or requirements.

I have three max level, will likely have four by the time the patch comes, so I have all of the crafting guilds and would like to prepare to make some gold when silverfrost is new and people are freshly hitting level 50.

Other than transformation stones, what will be in high demand? What can I craft or farm to sell for good profit while the getting is good? I am willing to farm heavily for recipes, mats, etc. Currently I find zen bean, rich mineral & merry potters recipe farming to be a great source of gold. Sidenote: I do not use bots so please no suggestions related to that.

Thanks in advance for any advice you are able to give!!

Well from what I've heard from twitch other than the elusive soul wardens, the next most profitable crafting guild is for sure Merry Potters. Just because everything they craft is needed by almost all the other professions and plus their wind gliding technique items that they can craft just increase the overall profit you can get. And just a word of advice if you do plan on making money keep that rich mineral because you can craft things that can sell at almost pentuple the rate those rich minerals sell at. :D Hope This Helped Somehow

Definitely helped! I wonder if it would be wise to hold onto moonwater quartz even though the price is so enticingly high right now? I feel like it will drop a lot once there's another type of mineral to mine in silverfrost (is there?) so I've been selling mine right away.

Archived