Ncsoft is the worst thing that could've happened to BnS

Irieatris

6 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

You don't have to 'pay' for this game, that's your choice.  Can you play? Yes.  Did you get the items you chose to pay for? Yes.  Do you have a RIGHT to demand answers from the team who provided this game to you, that you can still play, that you can play for free? No.

You don't own this game like you would a car, you aren't paying a team to fix their own issues that quite frankly, are slowly being dealt with.

Now don't get me wrong, there are many faults with this game and NCSoft customer services are absolute dog-shite, however, if you can log in and play without spending a money if you don't want to, you have no right to complain.

Yes, I don't have to pay for having my car repaired. I can drive broken or don't drive at all.

Yes, I don't have to pay for playing the game, I can play a game which does not allow me to send a in-game mail because I didn't pay, or don't play the game at all.

I  don't have to pay for medicine, I can be sick or die from uncured illness.

It's all about my good will and priorities.

And yes, I DO have the right to complain, because the quality of the service is far from satisfying. I can complain all I want. I don't however have the basis to take legal action against them (although I'm not sure as the american law is... unusual).

And so, I will complain that despite paying in advance, my car still runs like crap.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This version and how it is run is not in the hands of NCsoft, it is NCwest which is a completely different company, whether NCsoft is the parent company or not does not really come in to it, they will be bound by contracts and as long as those are adhered to then they can and will do what they want. It does not matter whether they are a subsidury or not they will still be bound by contracts as if they were any other company.

NCwest is a company which was created to further market and promote the Product of one of its affiliated company's (NCsoft)  with the one primary goal to make money, its a business and as long as incoming revenue is higher than its outgoing and it is meeting revenue targets previously set then it is working as intended.  From a business point of view it does not really mater what the product is or how long it lasts, it is more about its profitability, its business.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived