ERROR3008

Pikacu

ERROR 3008

Hey guys, I wonder if anyone know how to fix this. I installed game then it verify files>repair files> and after show error 3008, launcher can't start and then you are able to try again.

I did have NC launcher from downloading Aion before and I don't know if it have to do something with the NC launcher or not, but now I uninstalled all of the content from bns, aion and NClauncher and reinstalled NClauncher and will try again to install bns, just hope it works :c

Same thing is happening to me... i cant see the B&S website maybe we cant connect to the site, i cant even send an error ticket, so it must be a server error or its limiting the users or even  server overload cause according to my guildies there are more people around the game now that it used to be on this time of day

Zar are you getting this message? I amnew to the game and just wanted to install it, so I'm not sure what is the problem.

Hash Value    : f7fa14beafefb43f7b7630bdfed45ff24136f041

<< Error Message >>
[Launcher error] Could not launch game.
Please restart the launcher and try again.
 If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.
E03008
5_C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe

I'm going to try this, I found something on help forum:

E03008

If you are running into E03008, please follow the C++ uninstall/reinstall instructions provided below:

Uninstalling/Reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ distributables

1. Navigate to Programs and Features from the Windows Control Panel (Add or Remove programs for Windows XP)
  2. Uninstall everything that starts with "Microsoft Visual C++."
  3. After uninstalling all the Microsoft Visual C++ components. Open a browser and go to: http://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/download/details.aspx?id=48145
  4. On this page, choose the Download button.
  5. Select the .exe option and then choose the Next button.
  6. To install now, choose the Run button.
  7. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall C++

Archived