what in the world just happened to moonwater quartz price...

Mogeko

it literally SKYROCKED out of nowhere

like, i know there are a bots farming it and all, but by the gods, it went from 30s to almost 1g in a spawn of 4 days..

meanwhile, the same said bots are farming soulstones, and the price is dropping..

and i was also expecting tear price to drop due to -something- but the price is basically the same (60s-65s)

yeah, the pickaxes are interesting, considering that in order to both gather and craft for the pickaxes, it requires a 20 hour time on the tree cutters and another really long time on the merry potters to make just one. Even though the price of crafting them appears minimal, the time to craft them and opportunity cost thereof is highly considerable on the pickaxes, thus their price is significantly higher than one might expect, especially considering how hard they are to craft in bulk without multiple characters to do so etc. adding in the factor that quartz respawns pretty infrequently when people are motivated to mine it, and you have a kind of value bubble on the quartz that appears to be somewhat unsustainable, parhaps such a price increase was inevitable considering how useful quartz is for high level crafting.

14 hours ago, Mogeko said:

it literally SKYROCKED out of nowhere

like, i know there are a bots farming it and all, but by the gods, it went from 30s to almost 1g in a spawn of 4 days..

meanwhile, the same said bots are farming soulstones, and the price is dropping..

and i was also expecting tear price to drop due to -something- but the price is basically the same (60s-65s)

if you watched these forums you wouldve seen my post over a month ago titled "the economies future is in trouble" where i predicted this would happen, then you couldve been like me and bought 500 quartz at 16s each and made stupid profit.

Archived