BnS not showing up in Task Manager

Purrify

I'm just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing or if its on my end ,_,"

Whenever I run the game I tend to go to task manager and set the clients priority to high as it helps me load in faster, however now whenever I go to task manager the Client.exe will show up for a few seconds and just completely vanish (but the game still runs). I have tried rebooting as well and this is still occurring, any insights to my issue >X<?

I am also dealing with this, i was fast enough to set priority to high, and since i am amd i am trying to set affinity to only my even cores to enhance performance

Edit. Even though i caught it once it vanished from task manager the priority and affinity reset, Would love if there was an explanation for this

Gameguard is probably hiding the process completely to prevent any type of injection hacks. I already wrote about it in a support ticket and gave an idea of a second launcher that starts the game in "high priority" mode instead of normal. You can also just open the game, then open CMD and type in wmic process where name="client.exe" CALL setpriority "high priority"

The " has to be. Also instead of high priority you can put in "above normal" or "realtime" for said priority heights. It's kind of a pain but hey, it works. Probably. I guess. Maybe....

Archived