Crashing after Character Selection

Pandazilla

Hello,

So I have been unable to log in to my character for last few hours because BnS keeps crashing after the character selection screen at the start of the loading screen.

I'm pretty sure it's not maintenance and I have tried the File Repair a few times but still crashing. 

If you know how to fix this problem pls let me know, thank you!

After doing some searching, I ended up on this forum post: Client Crashing at Loading Screen After Character Select, which has some solutions, which at least worked for me, and if you are too lazy to actually press that link and go read there, I'll post the solution here: 

Gameguard is the problem here everyone. Your antivirus protection will need to be temporarily disabled before you can enter the world. Like many others have said Gameguard is the problem and I think it's because NCSOFT is trying out something to stop the bot problem. Just a wild guess but... tl;dr

1), Disable Antivirus

2). Log in

3). ???

4). Profit

Quote from other post, posted by: Suhaiii. 

Alternatively, you can add the BnS Folder to your AVG's exceptions list, which should also fix this. However, I cannot guarantee that either of these methods will fix the issue for everyone. 

Happy gaming!

3 hours ago, IamAFK said:

After doing some searching, I ended up on this forum post: Client Crashing at Loading Screen After Character Select, which has some solutions, which at least worked for me, and if you are too lazy to actually press that link and go read there, I'll post the solution here: 

Quote from other post, posted by: Suhaiii. 

Alternatively, you can add the BnS Folder to your AVG's exceptions list, which should also fix this. However, I cannot guarantee that either of these methods will fix the issue for everyone. 

Happy gaming!

Thanks to that person. It works now~~

Archived