Wake up son,where is one of beloved class archer in bns?

StanicEnemy

Many mmo's has archer class which is nice i dont even like to play as archer, i only play as assassin in mmos but just think about a archer class would be nice for this game.

This is not a simple topic,this is really worth to read right?

All hail archer class even its not exist in bns.

Just to let your speculative and imaginative minds run wild. As you know we are getting Warlock on March 2, after this at a later undisclosed date we will be getting Soul Fighter(still the dumbest name I've ever heard).  As for classes beyond this. It has been confirmed that there is another new class in the works. There is no information beyond this. Just that there will be another new class, not a hybrid like Blade Dancer or Soul Fighter. That is all. 

2 minutes ago, Rief said:

The archer is in Mushin Tower 1st level, you can meet him there.

TBH, I prefer to have a dedicated healer class for PvE than archer.

IDk then I would feel the game would be too much "LF X class" which really does leave a sour taste in my mouth

Opening this thread about something absolutely unrelated is at least no ranting post.

I usually play a healer in every MMO as main. I still don't get the group play feeling in BnS like in any other trinity MMO. It somehow doesn't matter if you run with less people (carry leechers/bots/afk), have players shut out (firewall) or they just die. Even so, we have 2 dragonbloods and infinite resurrections (not even a CD on resurrection).

With this concept, a healer would be and is absolutely obsolete. Of course from a healers' point of view, changing tanks sounds quite challenging!!

9 minutes ago, Cress said:

there's no warrior nor knight /paladin either cause its  a martial arts game

No, but do you see knights in this game? No, Do you see archers in this game? Yes, Do you see an archer in Mushins tower, as a class to go up against? Yes ;-; It seems to me Archer is a class that is indeed a class many want, and tbh frankly, if you want to go along with the mubo jumbo of Martial arts then ill just mention the scummoner, how is that martial arts related? its a dam nature class, more druid shaman then a dam martial artist, not to mention the upcoming Warlock is that martial arts related? barely. either way archers still have to "focus" to kill, they have to practice their skills, But yes gunner is out the question, I wouldn't want a gunner... ;-;

but if they did, maybe the archer could be a second stealth based range class? (or sneaky - not as much stealth ability's as the sin) and the gunner a more basic range class.

I've been playing MMORPGs for quite some years now and my main character has always been a healer and my alts archer and knight (note that none of them exist in this game).
I found it a little weird at first but now I can see why they're not needed... Though I'm still trying to decide what class to main since the summoner has nothing to do with what I expected it to be, but that's another topic.

On topic again; I don't think having an archer would be such a crazy idea (and I miss 'em). 

your son is not in here , your drunk a.. wait ! Soha pls don't kill me ...

Might be great class :

Lycandi Archer 

Lycandi Spear Master

Lycandi Tamer

small Lyn is for the hentai pedo guys, we all should love the wolf girl because it's the highest level of moe

tumblr_ns8b0a9NAD1uc883wo1_500.jpg

Archived