Chesnya

FPS issues after wed. maint.

Chesnya   

Sooooo before the update today my fps was perfectly fine, now it's literally unbearable.. i can't even turn my camera without my client freezing... might go back to aion until this resolves..... 

vza004   

I played for around 20 minutes fine then suddenly my FPS dropped to 14. Can even start the game anymore.

Sunaj   

Same thing happened to me, after the update, my fps is awful, getting between 2 and 13 fps.  I submitted a ticket about that and my lag issue, but they said to update my drivers and run a repair...my drivers are up to date and the repair fixed nothing.  This is on their end...they need to realize that...

Chesnya   
Just now, Sunaj said:

Same thing happened to me, after the update, my fps is awful, getting between 2 and 13 fps.  I submitted a ticket about that and my lag issue, but they said to update my drivers and run a repair...my drivers are up to date and the repair fixed nothing.  This is on their end...they need to realize that...

Sigh.. yeah... this is exactly what happened about a month ago when everyone whined about fps drop.. hopefully they do somethign about it..