How to create a Gaige from BL2?

SViper

On 2/25/2016 at 4:05 AM, SViper said:

At March 2nd I plan create a Warlock Lyn, but I want make it her to look like Gaige from Borderlands 2. So anyone can replicate character creation of Gaige as Lyn and post full info guide of it?

Good Luck, Catch : 

c305bd78f30ac1b02cee1abff6b0dcdc7769e100

1 hour ago, Grievuuz said:

You have several days to mess around with it. Plenty of time :p

I don't think I created summoner right from the start, so I have more time then that. Now I need hope if Gaige name is still be valid at the time I create the character.

Here ya go. Best I could do for a lyn and I don't think I'm really good at making lyns

Preset Download

Download the preset, go to your Pictures folder and double click the "BnS" and then "CharacterCustomize" folder and put it in there. You'll be able to select it in game from the manage appearance button. Make any tweaks you want after that. Hope you like it!

e409e46151.jpg

On 2/28/2016 at 11:49 PM, SadoMaso said:

Here ya go. Best I could do for a lyn and I don't think I'm really good at making lyns

Preset Download

Download the preset, go to your Pictures folder and double click the "BnS" and then "CharacterCustomize" folder and put it in there. You'll be able to select it in game from the manage appearance button. Make any tweaks you want after that. Hope you like it!

e409e46151.jpg

Thank you very much for it.:)

I hope you not only did hair, but you did everything like Body Physics, Face Physics and alike.

Archived