NC Soft, Please Stop Kill Trading Please!!!!

Ouran

I'm tired of seeing cerulean and crimson players kill trading. This is very shameful. This is destroying world PVP. Also it makes obtaining achievements pointless. On Master Hong server, it isn;t hard to get 10 player kills in Misty. To man people are sending my tells asking for kill trades lol. No one farming my body. I want to see NC soft address this issue or create a 3rd faction so I can kill bother cerulean and crimson. Its annoying and disgusting to see these cry baby player kill trading all day long. I'm tired of being called all type of name for killing players when that  is the required for achievement. Reds are so Toxic on my server, I'm pretty sure Blues are as well. Again, please stop the kill trading.

I'm sorry, but I don't see what's the harm or how it affects your gameplay in any way if two people agree on trading kills. There are plenty of people to PK in your server I'm guessing.

I'm sure you have your reasons and values not to want it, but I really don't see what's so wrong about two people wanting to get their quests done in a way they both agreed on, specially if whoever is asking is sorta undergeared and still working on it. 

I say just keep killing them and ignore the free cursing, people are bound to get mad when they die/lose in a game. 

Destroying the pvp world? Because people don't want to waste time looking to kill someone? So it's easier and way faster to just agree to take turns killing people? First of all PVP in this game is limited by outfits. If you just want to kill people go play Age Of Wushu/9Yin/Age of Wulin.  The 2 soulstones that you get for killing the opposite side isn't even worth making a big deal out of it. Most people that want to focus on PVP go to the arena, while others just farm Factions dailies for money for upgrades, not to pvp. Sorry to break it to you but the open world PVP. You're playing an MMORPG and you're upset because you can't just kill people and others are trading kills instead because they'd rather do more rewarding things then pointlessly killing people which is normally just a gank fest and not even really PVP. It's just you wanna gank people and no one is there to gank. That's really what this post is about. lol

2 hours ago, SosukeRyugamine said:

Destroying the pvp world? Because people don't want to waste time looking to kill someone? So it's easier and way faster to just agree to take turns killing people? First of all PVP in this game is limited by outfits. If you just want to kill people go play Age Of Wushu/9Yin/Age of Wulin.  The 2 soulstones that you get for killing the opposite side isn't even worth making a big deal out of it. Most people that want to focus on PVP go to the arena, while others just farm Factions dailies for money for upgrades, not to pvp. Sorry to break it to you but the open world PVP. You're playing an MMORPG and you're upset because you can't just kill people and others are trading kills instead because they'd rather do more rewarding things then pointlessly killing people which is normally just a gank fest and not even really PVP. It's just you wanna gank people and no one is there to gank. That's really what this post is about. lol

You sir have just spoken the truth.

On 26.2.2016 at 5:19 AM, Hollow3D said:

No rules in war

If that's the case then you seem to disagree with OP. As there are no rules in "war", killtrading is obviously allowed ;D

edit: @OP: Even IF NCSoft forbids killtrading, this rule will high likely never be enforcable and players will find ways to circumvent it or won't even bother with those two soul stones. They may stop asking in public, but will still trade kills. Furthermore NCSoft won't implement this rule, because it's stupid to begin with. Let everyone play as they please, as everyone is letting you play as you please, although you're only looking for ganks, which isn't the most honorable type of PvP to begin with.

Archived