Game Crashing

Mewo

2 minutes ago, Mewo said:

Delete AVG to play BnS? Not worth. Ill wait for a fix before i do that.

I didn't delete it, just opened AVG, went into settings and temporarily disabled. Just removing the option to have it work on startup didn't do anything for me either.

Getting Error :4041 Either just before getting into game, or immediately after game loads in.

Really bad timing, I just decided to go premium today. Didn't assume any problems would happen, they never have before. Went to log in, noticed a patch, then the GAMEGUARD patch.... So there goes the money I just spent, everything I have read to do has done nothing. I do NOT have AVG. All antivirus/firewall are disabled..

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I am trying to go into a dungeon in cross server and I crash EVERY time with no error yet I can go in the dungeon just fine on my own.  I have no idea why it just started today because I have been doing my dungeons on cross server since game opened.

Every time i see this bugs in mmo´s, and most of them have gameguard, they say the same stuff, "its gameguard", why the hell publishers knowing this issues still with gameguard? Theres no other anti hacking program available in the market that have, at least, the same efficinecy? Well even with gameguard we allwyas see some hacks in mmos anyway.......

The game is completly anoying with this bugs, i already had most of them they talk in this foruns, and its terrible to make dungeons and fight bosses and at the end of all the work we cant get the loot just because e simply crash, so the whole point of the game is completly messed up......

Archived