Warlock info from a WL player

mihwK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, mihwK said:

The BSH books are an example right now, I just don't want to give some kid 500g for a skill book... I rather farm the dungeon for days on my own, but then get to keep the book if it drops. Sadly you can't solo it right now with anything, but that's the way I choose my class.

Yet there are videos of summoners soloing 4man BSH... So I guess you're bad at your class then? :D

36 minutes ago, Myleina said:

Yet there are videos of summoners soloing 4man BSH... So I guess you're bad at your class then? :D

No, I simply didn't think it's possible so I never tried, this is happening right now if I see someone else do it. Already googling the video, thx.

I've read the second Boss needed atleast 2 players. If stacking the bleed nets enough DPS to solo him, I can do it aswel... Still sceptical if we can have the DPS to do so, if ppl with 400+ AP are kicking badly geared players because they fear the DPS might not be enough, soloing it seemed impossible. Do me a favor and post the link where the Summoner solos entire BSH 4man, might shorten the time for me to find it, since I gotta take into account that your a horribly bad troll trying to waste my time. How sad must you be if this is a troll, I'm not going into the game and then wipe all day just to find out it's not possible. I will learn from someone who has done it, #getrekt

edit:

Look at that, it's actually possible.

Would a Warlock be able to do this aswel?! I would need to dumb some of my Gold into my summoner to meet the enrage timers, which could be wasted since I was planing to swap to WL. Unless WL can't do this, then I might stay on the sum.

22 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

a BM can solo most of dungeon ... so they are OP and better than SUM ?

You are so dumb it's annoying, wow, I'm so triggered at your stupidity. Please never have kids.

BSH 4man, is not "most dungeons". And soloing stuff, and doing it fast and efficient is not the same thing. A BD will never finish Brightstone as fast and efficient as a summoner can. The times are so much higher for a BD, it's NOT worth doing it, this is not true for a summoner.

so just so be sure...warlock nerfed  as we will get it, will be better in pve and solo stuff than summoner at max lvl?im not interesed in pvp part as long as i can get to gold at least from casual pvp.And as skill rotation,is easy in rotation and the keys used?( i have a health issues that makes my hand to hurt after a short period if i move my fingers to much )

Balance changes constantly; Warlock's will have their good seasons and their bad seasons.  The point is that through it all I'll have a badass demon thrall and cool animations while others play as children with queer little cats.   

1 hour ago, Ambition said:

Funny how this topic turned from bashing and hating on people that wanna play warlock, to the topic starter asking 100 questions to see if hes OP in pve so he can reroll to play it himself, haha what a complete hyprocrit.

*popcorn*

Just shows how stupid you are big boy, IQ of a 2 year old.

For a guy who wrote stuff like, he does what he wants, no one can tell him anything, hes DA MAN, you really come back to check if there is something bad about you. You just are a dumb person, bashing you is the most natural thing to do. You probably got beaten up in shool too.

Never have I stated I wouldn't reroll to a stronger class, neither did I bash ppl who wanted to switch. The only ppl who got a bashing are stupid kids like yourself, making dumb statements or creating statements out of thin air. The starter post simply quotes a guy who knows what he's talking about to show people the state of the class. And I'm making fun of the freelo crew, the topic still enriches ppl who made their decision for WL based on beeing OP in PvP, which they clearly aren't.

I am aiming for the best class to solo stuff, obvsly I will swap to WL if that's the case.

I bashed the retard who came in here all high and mighty saying the guy I quoted is probably below #200, and he's #25 and knows what he's doing. Why? Because the guy I stated was #1. He came in here saying "I saw silver, I closed right away" (He's a wannabe elitist). People like that guy are garbage, not just as a person, they are garbage players aswel.

Then I bashed you bcause you came in here acting like your DA MAN you do what ever you want, no one call tell you anything alphadog, even tho everyone can clearly see what stupid kid you actually are. The fact you came back in here the entire day prooves that aswel. This thread attacked your ego so much you felt the insane need to come back, go grow up, and learn to type really, I don't expect much grammar, I make a ton of mistakes aswel, but atleast try you 10 year old imbecile.

There are 3 ppl who got a bashing, and all 3 of you are literally asking for it, idiot. No one was talking about a BM beeing better than sum like wtf are you smoking, no one said I was too noob to do BSH on my own.

Not a single person who came in here saying they still want to play it got a response. Not a single person who came in here without 5 sec judgemental shit got a bashing either.

And since you are stupid let me phrase this out for you:

I AM a FOTM player, I will play the Class which gives me the MOST benefits. I will roll the class where I don't have to rely on others and have the option to always do things on my own. Hypocrit my ass, nothing I said ?contradicts? each other. Specially since the starter post is heavily PvP oriented, I haven't asked a single PvP question.

2 minutes ago, Kazna said:

well. old school ppl already know that warlock is kinda balanced now. xD about pvp.. well there are no summoners in top100 in KR too xD so what's the problem? 

Sums fall off that hard too? See that is something good to know.

what a bad trash bait, u are sayint that to make less ppl roll for warlock, but want to know ? more than 50% of the server will roll for warlock, deal with it, and i think u will play warlock too, chill down, warlock is for all and not a ping dependent like FM, the class is not hard, stop trying to make ppl quit warlock before the class release, fool !.

57 minutes ago, AngelOfSoul said:

so just so be sure...warlock nerfed  as we will get it, will be better in pve and solo stuff than summoner at max lvl?im not interesed in pvp part as long as i can get to gold at least from casual pvp.And as skill rotation,is easy in rotation and the keys used?( i have a health issues that makes my hand to hurt after a short period if i move my fingers to much )

Im in same situation with my heath problem as well and hoping warlock with ease that part and make it fun for me 

14 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

Im in same situation with my heath problem as well and hoping warlock with ease that part and make it fun for me 

Nothing will be better to solo stuff than a summoner, the pet's ability to tank is too good. Warlocks will be the best in group PvE, their party buffs are very good, read that again, party buffs are very good, I did not say they are the best DPS alive, which some kids like Evechan might read out of. As I could read from the experienced WL aswel, the summoner is easyer to play with a higher ping, and you might have a harder time pulling off the Warlock combos with high ping aswel.

Also for your condition the summoners skill rotation is only a couple buttons, the warlock you would need to watch a video and see how it looks like. But sums in general are not ping dependant, and that shows in the ease of playing it.

Retards like Evechan are simply asking for it, but you know I will simply let him walk for now. He has NO IDEA about the class, and simply spews out bs. If one of the best Warlocks says the combos aren't as easy with high ping, then you can expect it to be so. And the class is advertised as EXPERT in the client: FbtlOEQ.jpg

Your a$$ warlock don't have good dps or are hard in high ping, carebear aways try discourage others players, WL is fine, is good in group pve or ever 3v3, its all about the player, and not all about the ping, one wl with 200ping can be plat or ever diamond, one with 20ping can't, stop trying make wl look like trash, or better, like you ! 

3 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Your a$$ warlock don't have good dps or are hard in high ping, carebear aways try discourage others players, WL is fine, is good in group pve or ever 3v3, its all about the player, and not all about the ping, one wl with 200ping can be plat or ever diamond, one with 20ping can't, stop trying make wl look like trash, or better, like you ! 

And yet again, brain damaged as ever. This time you get a response you low brained trash kid.

Not a single Warlock was top100 in Korea. Not a single Warlock reached 2100 in Korea. That means they can't be Diamond. The best korean Warlocks were 2000 rated. I swear you 12 year old scums, the same idiot like the other one, and both have the same garbage grammar aswel.

4 minutes ago, mihwK said:

And yet again, brain damaged as ever. This time you get a response you low brained trash kid.

Not a single Warlock was top100 in Korea. Not a single Warlock reached 2100 in Korea. That means they can't be Diamond. The best korean Warlocks were 2000 rated. I swear you 12 year old scums, the same idiot like the other one, and both have the same garbage grammar aswel.

Want my advice? If You will stop respondimg to him, he will get bored of this thread and all of us will be happier.

Btw, thanks for the update, i wasnt abt to roll WL, but i was a bit afraid that they will be op as every new class in every mmo.

25 minutes ago, Eska said:

Want my advice? If You will stop respondimg to him, he will get bored of this thread and all of us will be happier.

Btw, thanks for the update, i wasnt abt to roll WL, but i was a bit afraid that they will be op as every new class in every mmo.

They might actually have the same benefits as summoners, as in, they will be good against players who don't know what's happening.

Apparently they have insane burst, and if you don't know it's coming you won't stop it. So the conclusion is kinda, the class should be good in the beginning, and the more guides about how to beat WL's appear, and the better your enemy is, the more the class will fall back to it's place.

I expect the WL's to faceroll ppl in lower brackets, even tho they are not good enough to get diamond, maybe they can in NA/EU. Pretty sure of that actually, how do you call it? "Noob Stomper"?

The Warlocks in those Korean servers face ppl who already played them in their OP state. We on the other hand will have to learn playing them. Maybe the missing information can push them to the top. 

With the information I could gather, they are sort of a 1 trick pony. Classes like that tend to do very good against unexperienced players, no matter of balance. Against good players, you might get it off once, then they will learn and it's over.

1 minute ago, mihwK said:

They might actually have the same benefits as summoners, as in, they will be good against players who don't know what's happening.

Apparently they have insane burst, and if you don't know it's coming you won't stop it. So the conclusion is kinda, the class should be good in the beginning, and the more guides about how to beat WL's appear, and the better your enemy is, the more the class will fall back to it's place.

I expect the WL's to faceroll ppl in lower brackets, even tho they are not good enough to get diamond. Pretty sure of that actually, how do you call it? "Noob Stomper"?

I did Assassin 1st, made 45 etc, and had fun on arenas. Didn't like the play style of that clas and i had damn hard time with summoners.

Everything changed when i switched to kfm tho :)

I guess thats common sense to learn about Your enemy, its kinda vital part of this game.

Most of the games lost are because of lack of the knowledge about the oponent class and possibilities :)

Archived