Bots Are Getting insane.

FatalAce

so 1st it was a few bots here and there. 
Now i see super stupid, see over 50 in one place 

Profane is one,

pvp has bots now in damn gold lol

now DAMN E FLEET!

so i cant run it and have to kill pohoran with only few other people sense bots take up all the damn room

i wish to know if Nsoft - Blade and soul is doing anything about this??? like this is getting really stupid

you guys need to work on taking that program out, at this point it seems like i see the same bots all over no matter how much i block or report,

the money spammers are one thing but to not be able to do other things its just to much

alot of people dont care in pvp sense its "free beans" but how is it fair for others who cant enjoy the pvp sense bots can use ESCAPE in damn pvp liek tf? you cc them and they vanish? who thought it was a great idea to add escape to PVP arena!? 

Just now, Selene said:

this is so weird, I see people complain about bots yet I don't see many, only like 1-2 o.O... but gold spammers yes I see alot

Try leveling a character, 1-45, they're everywhere, every dungeon. Now bots can quest as any class, 1-45 without your help. Go play in arena 1500-1800 tons of bots, kfm, summoners, destroyes, bots everywhere.

Bots farming terrors, bots farming nodes, bots farming anything you can make gold from.

1 minute ago, bug said:

Try leveling a character, 1-45, they're everywhere, every dungeon. Now bots can quest as any class, 1-45 without your help. Go play in arena 1500-1800 tons of bots, kfm, summoners, destroyes, bots everywhere.

Bots farming terrors, bots farming nodes, bots farming anything you can make gold from.

I did arena, well a lot and I mostly see afkers

Well I made an alt now, so I guess ill see them now Lol..

A lot of folks still giving NCsoft some changes before they leave this game:

*1. Warlock coming out next week.

*2. Waiting for level 50 contents out.

If nothing get fix before that this game pretty much a ghost town and only handful of BnS hardcore fan boys left and of course botters!

34 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Uhm, they have.

Really ? I visit the forums very often and till this day have yet to see an ACTUAL Ncsoft person say anything.. And no forum mods dont count. Im really at the last straw..Love this game but fukk me this is getting outta hand.

6 minutes ago, Gamad said:

We need game masters INGAME, but nc just dont give a damn, they just see a rising database of players every day, not realizing that most of them are bots. 

In time all servers will die with this lack of attention.

Almost every bot i see has Premium.. Assuming the only way to buy premium is $$$ (NOT SURE) then banning all the bots would be bad for them. WIN / WIN for NCSOFT imo with people spending $$$ in the shop and bots buying premium by the hundreds, And now the gold convert thing..lol

I'm also often in the forums and haven't seen an NCsoft statement about going against bots. The previous case was NCsoft trying to go against chat spammers. Remember? NCsoft just killed the whole chat. Since that incident, NCsoft never mentioned bots again afaik.

As we already discussed in other threads, making BnS P2P is not gonna repel gold sellers/bots. Even $30 is chump change for them as they make far more money. As mentioned above, they even buy premium.

9 minutes ago, Celestine said:

I'm also often in the forums and haven't seen an NCsoft statement about going against bots. The previous case was NCsoft trying to go against chat spammers. Remember? NCsoft just killed the whole chat. Since that incident, NCsoft never mentioned bots again afaik.

As we already discussed in other threads, making BnS P2P is not gonna repel gold sellers/bots. Even $30 is chump change for them as they make far more money. As mentioned above, they even buy premium.

every fame has this issue as they NEED to track the gold and ban both buyers and seller .. 

9 times out of 10 games only ban the sellers .. remove the buyer and their way of making money and they remove the reason for the gold sellers in the first place ..

YES P2P helps BUT it doesn't really solve it as it is also true the they gold sellers will often make more money than they are losing from lock outs.. 

also IF they haven't yet (haven't looked) these guys need to remove the cheap premium options .. (that was a stupid idea and just fed the gold farmers)

thank you all for the comments, what they need to do is start making some GM to join the game and check out things are and kick all those bots they see walking around, i get we just got the game but yet again i hear nothign from nsoft telling me to shut up we are working on it thats all i want to hear from them, it doesnt hurt to have some people really check this out, its just not fun for me when i want to sell or buy something and i cant sense bots are selling it for broken prices just kills me 

3 hours ago, Selene said:

I did arena, well a lot and I mostly see afkers

Well I made an alt now, so I guess ill see them now Lol..

You can tell if it's a bot in the arena by a few things. A definite guarantee is that they will rotate their character to face you while stuck in hard cc, such as stuns or assassin webs.

There is something i find weird about bots you hear people saying i got lag i get delay when doing bw, Mushin but did anybody ever saw a bot lagging or getting disconnected even though from what i hear they are mostly coming from china so their ping should be very high.

2 hours ago, Prokofiev said:

You can tell if it's a bot in the arena by a few things. A definite guarantee is that they will rotate their character to face you while stuck in hard cc, such as stuns or assassin webs.

Ik how to tell if its a bot or no xD

the thing is I didn't see many, but I guess I will now since I got alt to lvl up

The last 3 days its been nothing but bots. nearly 15 straight pvp matches and they're all bot destroyers. Some appear to be using hacks of some sort. Activating abilities faster than you should be able to and with seemingly no cooldowns on abilities and somehow the ability to freeze... thats right.. actual destroyers using an ice freezing ability !
 Anyone ever seen a destroyer do that before? Stuns, dazes and all other CC abilites are useless against them. They just resist resist resist and hammer out stuns and holds that keep you from being able to do anything in return. 

I too have see them in not just 1v1 pvp but in the faction camp in misty woods, and most of the open-world boss areas. Its getting out of control and if something isn't done it is going to ruin this game. Imagine 30 of them running the faction dailies. They could make easily accumulate 480 soulstones a day. Now wonder why you can never find an ore node or water node that hasn't already been farmed to hell. Its because issues like this are allowed to go unpunished and unresolved that the market is flooded with items in ridiculous quantities. 

7 hours ago, FatalAce said:

so 1st it was a few bots here and there. 
Now i see super stupid, see over 50 in one place 

Profane is one,

pvp has bots now in damn gold lol

now DAMN E FLEET!

so i cant run it and have to kill pohoran with only few other people sense bots take up all the damn room

i wish to know if Nsoft - Blade and soul is doing anything about this??? like this is getting really stupid

you guys need to work on taking that program out, at this point it seems like i see the same bots all over no matter how much i block or report,

the money spammers are one thing but to not be able to do other things its just to much

alot of people dont care in pvp sense its "free beans" but how is it fair for others who cant enjoy the pvp sense bots can use ESCAPE in damn pvp liek tf? you cc them and they vanish? who thought it was a great idea to add escape to PVP arena!? 

Fighting Boss With 4 people in a 24 man run..

Them Just Standing In E Fleet

better edit that name OP, this is breaking the naming and shaming part of the ToS.

no matter a bot, gold seller, hackers, or master ninja loot, you still can't tell other people their names. NCSoft has put the naming and shaming part of the ToS to protech those kind of people.

and by naming and shaming people you could be banned OP. be careful next time please. so sad to see a fellow legit gamer like you OP got banned.

5 hours ago, Damienjp said:

Really ? I visit the forums very often and till this day have yet to see an ACTUAL Ncsoft person say anything.. And no forum mods dont count. Im really at the last straw..Love this game but fukk me this is getting outta hand.

Almost every bot i see has Premium.. Assuming the only way to buy premium is $$$ (NOT SURE) then banning all the bots would be bad for them. WIN / WIN for NCSOFT imo with people spending $$$ in the shop and bots buying premium by the hundreds, And now the gold convert thing..lol

The mods on this forum are the NC Staff, they're just labeled "mod" for some unexplained reason. There are no player volunteer mods on the forum as far as i know. 

It's because Blade & Soul is free2play.

I'd tempted to purchase Black Desert Online, as I want the grind and it's not free2play (keeps most gold spammers/kids away). And then in under 2 weeks we have The Division, which is again buy to play and will keep the kids away and there is going to be not bots/gold spammers in that game.

I still want to play B&S, but thus far NCSoft West have done a *cricket* poor job with communication and action towards gold spammers/bots.

Archived