People abusing escape in Open PvP

Dissey

Open world PvP is so STUPID atm..Everytime you try to kill one enemy they Escape/teleport to dungeon lobby/arena lobby or whatever it is they do. What happens is that if they are close to dying they get teleported away even if they are in combat..idk the details but my point is do they Keep escaping before you kill them and that is lame. This is a bad mechanic and it makes Open world PvP super boring. 

Out of every 10 players you are about to kill 1 of them is not using this stupid bug or whatever it is and dies properly.

I hope this is not intended and if it is please stop using it..

3 minutes ago, Dissey said:

Open world PvP is so STUPID atm..Everytime you try to kill one of the crimson scrubs they Escape/teleport to dungeon lobby/arena lobby or whatever it is they do. What happens is that if they are close to dying they get teleported away even if they are in combat..idk the details but my point is do they Keep escaping before you kill them and that is lame. This is a retarded mechanic and it makes Open world PvP super boring. 

Out of every 10 players you are about to kill 1 of them is not using this stupid bug or whatever it is and dies properly.

Crimson get some balls and die like a man if you get rekt ....

// Yes i am salty ~

If its 1 v 1 they probably wont  escape aand lets be honest its probably becouse of gang ups happening why would i for ecample give an enemy a kill for ganging me with 6 people.I would say see ya later suckers instead ....... srsly at ebon hall crimsons actualy are outnumbered a bit becouse most of bots dunno why but choose crimson side ...... so dont sshame someone for doing it . While you probably gang them 6 vs 1 and call to get some balls.

2 minutes ago, AlterNatiVe said:

If its 1 v 1 they probably wont  escape aand lets be honest its probably becouse of gang ups happening why would i for ecample give an enemy a kill for ganging me with 6 people.I would say see ya later suckers instead ....... srsly at ebon hall crimsons actualy are outnumbered a bit becouse most of bots dunno why but choose crimson side ...... so dont sshame someone for doing it . While you probably gang them 6 vs 1 and call to get some balls.

Sometimes it's when we 3v1 sometimes when they lose 1v2 and sometimes 1v1 but this is irrelevant

My point is that people should be prepared for anything when wearing that costume and escaping like that in the middle of a fight is BS. Getting the kill achievements are now nearly impossible.

Just now, Dissey said:

Sometimes it's when we 3v1 sometimes when they lose 1v2 and sometimes 1v1 but this is irrelevant

My point is that people should be prepared for anything when wearing that costume and escaping like that in the middle of a fight is BS. Getting the kill achievements are now nearly impossible.

i know its frustrating and they shouldnt do it but sentence you used a bit back before editing did trigger  me off a bit becouse in  i get lot of abusing from cers sometimes :3 you do 1 vs 1 for example and then when u already made him to 20% his 5 friends comes and jumps on me  and lets be honest if u arent destroyer of LBM but bm who mainly is 1 vs 1 powered its dead end :D  p.s i dont use this kinda system escape i just take straight beating lol.I didnt even knew about it i bet someone from NA started to use same as ogong run bug

2 minutes ago, AlterNatiVe said:

i know its frustrating and they shouldnt do it but sentence you used a bit back before editing did trigger  me off a bit becouse in  i get lot of abusing from cers sometimes :3 you do 1 vs 1 for example and then when u already made him to 20% his 5 friends comes and jumps on me  and lets be honest if u arent destroyer of LBM but bm who mainly is 1 vs 1 powered its dead end :D  p.s i dont use this kinda system escape i just take straight beating lol.I didnt even knew about it i bet someone from NA started to use same as ogong run bug

Well when you get salty you write things you should not :P I agree with you that getting beaten 1v6 sucks and especially when you only try to finish the quests. But this is the nature of Open world PvP and if you are going in there you should be prepared. Gather guildies or friends or just any faction members to quest with you if you can't stand getting ganked...I can't see how a mechanic that lets you instantly escape a fight in any situation is healthy for open world PvP =/

1 minute ago, Dissey said:

Ahhw little kitten going to follow the other kittens and hide :3 so cute

Nope but it's a fun way to say F U B  to arshats :)) who use hacks or are from NA  with better latency to "EU servers" than the actual EU players. 

2 minutes ago, TheHorror said:

Oh thanks for the info  didn't know you could do that, no more gang rapes in the OWPVP

It's on a 20 minute cooldown. I agree that it is an issue, but it's difficult to come up with a feasible solution that doesn't harm people who use it legitimately.

4 minutes ago, Diradem said:

It's on a 20 minute cooldown. I agree that it is an issue, but it's difficult to come up with a feasible solution that doesn't harm people who use it legitimately.

Wait is that true? so if i understand this right then what they use is in fact the ''escape'' option? If that is true then i guess it's okay since it has a long CD

Just now, Dissey said:

Wait is that true? so if i understand this right then what they use is in fact the ''escape'' option? If that is true then i guess it's okay

I have not personally tried to go to the arena/cross-server while in combat... You could check to see if it's possible. I do know that the 'Escape' option works though. But as far as I am aware, the only way to instantly teleport is via the Escape function. 

Just now, Dowra said:

Doesnt being prepared for anything, also mean being prepared for them to escape? : )

lol..

I guess i am asking for too much :P It's an online game so why would people give a shit about being an honorable warrior and fight to the end when they can survive with 1 click.

9 minutes ago, Dissey said:

lol..

I guess i am asking for too much :P It's an online game so why would people give a shit about being an honorable warrior and fight to the end when they can survive with 1 click.

Nah, nah. No johns.  You gotta be prepared for anything.  Kill them faster!

Archived