What are you waiting for, NCSOFT?

Hey @ all, I just felt like i had to voice my concern here and get in line with all the other people dissatisfied with the current balance (yeah, summoner rant coming up). In my personal experience, it is fun to play against every class except one: scummoner.

Each matchup is a lot of fun, mindgame, reaction-race and so on, while fighting a scummoner, its just playing tag against a healing and hiding bunnyperson while getting eaten by a cat. no fun at all gameplaywise. trying to figure out how to play against that class i regularly watched some streams of players on twitch just to visit the following scenario:

german streamer plays blademaster/bladedancer (not sure which it was) and failed to get higher than gold. next thing he does is rerolling on summoner and reaching diamond within less than a week. but it doesnt end there, he then decided that it was not easy enough to earn zen beans on diamond, so he looses several matches on purpose, dropping down to gold just to get to farm his a$$ off on the way to diamond again ( about 1-2 loose every 10 games max). and i bet this is not the only guy who does that...

i tried to ignore scummoner as much as possible to enjoy every other aspect of the game, especially since everyone says that the final version of this game is well balanced.

so now here is my question:    what are you waiting for, NCSOFT? if u have a way to balance this, why frustrate so many people while offering so much to people playing a single class?  why do you wait with a balance patch until every scummoner has earned his 5k gold by earning zenbeans and frustrating people who play skill-based classes? it is frustrating and i wonder how many people benefitet from rerolling to easy mode so far. also, if u wait too long to balance it out, the economy will be ruined by rich scummoners.

p.s.: yesterday i met a summoner who reached platinum with lvl 19 already :D

omg, stfu pls summoner isnt op, and we dont need a nerf! you need to learn to play your class and learn to counter us. yeah, its super easy to counter us, and people just dont know how to fight us.

1. our heals have a downside alll of them do, they all have colldowns duh, and the best ones take health from our cat, only our cat has good heals

2.you guys have about 20,000 more health than we do.

3. ppl LET us heal,  fm we can use petal storm to heal from their attacks (op ill admit) but they can just use phantom grip, our doom n bloom is a soe, and you guys dont even try to get us out of it.  our cat heas transfers health, so it kills us slowly

4. at lvl 50 you guys will be 2 times more op than we are that this stage, so if we get nerfed right now, at lvl 50, we will be even worse, making us a terrible class

and that summoner you met : he probably just fought a bunch of bots, bcuz its 99% impossible to get to platinum as a summoner at 19. 

so: learn to play your class against summoners

we can be countered easily but we also can counter easily too

play as a summoner and learn we arent as op as you think we are

7 minutes ago, Pacma said:
7 minutes ago, Pacma said:

omg, stfu pls summoner isnt op, and we dont need a nerf! you need to learn to play your class and learn to counter us. yeah, its super easy to counter us, and people just dont know how to fight us.

1. our heals have a downside alll of them do, they all have colldowns duh, and the best ones take health from our cat, only our cat has good heals

3. ppl LET us heal,  fm we can use petal storm to heal from their attacks (op ill admit) but they can just use phantom grip, our doom n bloom is a soe, and you guys dont even try to get us out of it.  our cat heas transfers health, so it kills us slowly

4. at lvl 50 you guys will be 2 times more op than we are that this stage, so if we get nerfed right now, at lvl 50, we will be even worse, making us a terrible class

and that summoner you met : he probably just fought a bunch of bots, bcuz its 99% impossible to get to platinum as a summoner at 19. 

so on the one side we have summoners argumenting that every other class has to learn to play, on the other side we have korean world champions hitting summoner walls on NA servers and complaining about the current imbalance, statistics (number of diamond summoners vs numbers of all other classes) and streamer who cant get higher than gold unless they play summoner, i suppose the arguments speak for themselves.

i dont want to start another balance bla bla here, i want NCSOFT to grant us the patches to balance this sh*tstorm, before scummoner have abused the arena to maximum and became the richest people in this game, thats all im asking for.

2 hours ago, Concernedaboutit said:

so on the one side we have summoners argumenting that every other class has to learn to play, on the other side we have korean world champions hitting summoner walls on NA servers and complaining about the current imbalance, statistics (number of diamond summoners vs numbers of all other classes) and streamer who cant get higher than gold unless they play summoner, i suppose the arguments speak for themselves.

i dont want to start another balance bla bla here, i want NCSOFT to grant us the patches to balance this sh*tstorm, before scummoner have abused the arena to maximum and became the richest people in this game, thats all im asking for.

IIRC he was playing BM... which is complete crap right now

also KFM / assassin / FM / Destroyer / LBM can all beat summoner when they know what they are doing so.... yea its L2P issue

"can all beat summoner"   yeah, u just stated that summoner has no insta-kill-button. but if you use your brain a little more you might come to the conclusion that the difference in skill required is the balance issue people are complaining about. on a match of equal skill, the summoner always wins unless its the top 1% in dia that can fight on equal grounds. l2p is not an argument, its just the excuse for a summoners justifying his win streaks

6 minutes ago, Concernedaboutit said:

"can all beat summoner"   yeah, u just stated that summoner has no insta-kill-button. but if you use your brain a little more you might come to the conclusion that the difference in skill required is the balance issue people are complaining about. on a match of equal skill, the summoner always wins unless its the top 1% in dia that can fight on equal grounds. l2p is not an argument, its just the excuse for a summoners justifying his win streaks

ok fine let me correct myself any of the above classes i said that can beat summoner destroy them when they actually know what they are doing. is that better for you?

3 hours ago, Pacma said:

you're and obvious scummoner tard. 

i dont hate the person playing the class.

but i do hate fgts like you.

ddint even bother to read ur defending comment about SCUMMONERS.

Scummoners are Scummoners.

and ur a fgt.

7 minutes ago, AoiWings said:

you're and obvious scummoner tard. 

i dont hate the person playing the class.

but i do hate fgts like you.

ddint even bother to read ur defending comment about SCUMMONERS.

Scummoners are Scummoners.

and ur a fgt.

how am i a fgt? i didnt say anything gay

Archived