True Pirate Equipment Path

lennard987

On 2/24/2016 at 0:15 AM, Lebaxen said:

I don't believe that they would increase the Machismo required from 21 to 25 in the short period in which BSH has actually been available to play on our servers. 

I can understand changes from Beta and Live. 

But for a change to make the material required increase to have been implemented in the last 2 weeks sounds quite unlikely.

At that google document it says 21 perfume not machismo. Well he says that he created that document while upgrading his equipment. And he is insisting on it despite your screenshots so I don't think he is lying. Most logical explanation is that NCSoft changed 21 perfume to 25 machismo. I don't see 3rd option.

2 hours ago, Fysik said:

WEAPON STAGE (10) EVOLVE FEE BREAK FEE XMUTE STONE SOULSTONE PERFUME MUJIN
Awakened Siren 12 11 4 110 30 0
True Siren 18 11 7 150 30 0
Awakened Pirate 18 6.7 7 190 9 21
True Pirate 27 10 10 290 21 10

I didn't include Naryu Silver / Refining Stone / Warrior Token since those are non-tradeable and this is taken directly from my spreadsheet that I created as I leveled up my equipment.  Sorry I can't share the spreadsheet as it is for personal use.  Do note that this is going from transformation directly to stage 10, all mats are combined.  If there's anything incorrect, its probably a typo on my side.

The perfume is wrong - you need 15-15-9-10 - half of what these charts floating around claim.

Archived