Jump to content
Forums

True Pirate Equipment Path


lennard987

Recommended Posts

Don't stick to or follow either Elvenmad or CaelumProjects links.


Both of them have googled the information which is not accurate for the NA/EU version of the game.

The first glaring flaw is that both of them suggest you need 30 Poharan's Perfume when upgrading from True Profane to Awakened Siren. This upgrade actually requires the following:

4 Moonwater transformation stones, 70 soulstones, 10 naryu silver and 12 gold. This can be seen here as an in-game screenshot from an assassin's perspective: http://prnt.sc/a7guvp

 

There is no current exact spreadsheet for our server. Although one will be created by the clan I'm in once Warlock is released. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lebaxen said:

Don't stick to or follow either Elvenmad or CaelumProjects links.


Both of them have googled the information which is not accurate for the NA/EU version of the game.

The first glaring flaw is that both of them suggest you need 30 Poharan's Perfume when upgrading from True Profane to Awakened Siren. This upgrade actually requires the following:

4 Moonwater transformation stones, 70 soulstones, 10 naryu silver and 12 gold. This can be seen here as an in-game screenshot from an assassin's perspective: http://prnt.sc/a7guvp

 

There is no current exact spreadsheet for our server. Although one will be created by the clan I'm in once Warlock is released. 

 

Really ? D:
Sorry...I'm just trying to help :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

WEAPON STAGE (10) EVOLVE FEE BREAK FEE XMUTE STONE SOULSTONE PERFUME MUJIN
Awakened Siren 12 11 4 110 30 0
True Siren 18 11 7 150 30 0
Awakened Pirate 18 6.7 7 190 9 21
True Pirate 27 10 10 290 21 10

 

I didn't include Naryu Silver / Refining Stone / Warrior Token since those are non-tradeable and this is taken directly from my spreadsheet that I created as I leveled up my equipment.  Sorry I can't share the spreadsheet as it is for personal use.  Do note that this is going from transformation directly to stage 10, all mats are combined.  If there's anything incorrect, its probably a typo on my side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lebaxen said:

There is no current exact spreadsheet for our server. Although one will be created by the clan I'm in once Warlock is released. 

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W1TIKJRgVbefPi2HGEtD5RrTnntkqP2L3Zt81S-Fhlc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1975152910

 

From eterna gaming:

 

http://www.eternagaming.com/forums/m/22050109/viewthread/25914836-hongmoon-weapon-accessory-evolution-guides/post/last

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Altros said:

 

Just because the true profane upgrade costs have been updated doesn't mean that the other mentions of upgrade requirements requesting 30 Poharan's perfume aren't incorrect as well.

I'm currently on the upgrade to True Pirate and I haven't had an upgrade that required 30 in one go.

 

So I stand by what I said. There is not an accurate one at this time. As they are all based off other servers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lebaxen said:

 

Just because the true profane upgrade costs have been updated doesn't mean that the other mentions of upgrade requirements requesting 30 Poharan's perfume aren't incorrect as well.

I'm currently on the upgrade to True Pirate and I haven't had an upgrade that required 30 in one go.

 

So I stand by what I said. There is not an accurate one at this time. As they are all based off other servers.

 

Awakened Siren and Tue Siren does require 30  for breakthrough, these are recorded when I leveled up my weapon, I don't rely on other third party database since it varies from our version, found that out the first time when I upgraded to Awakened Siren.

 

Edit: Eternalgaming spreadsheet its just another copy of other's database which doesn't relate to ours much, prices are all wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Fysik said:

 

WEAPON STAGE (10) EVOLVE FEE BREAK FEE XMUTE STONE SOULSTONE PERFUME MUJIN
Awakened Siren 12 11 4 110 30 0
True Siren 18 11 7 150 30 0
Awakened Pirate 18 6.7 7 190 9 21
True Pirate 27 10 10 290 21 10

 

I didn't include Naryu Silver / Refining Stone / Warrior Token since those are non-tradeable and this is taken directly from my spreadsheet that I created as I leveled up my equipment.  Sorry I can't share the spreadsheet as it is for personal use.  Do note that this is going from transformation directly to stage 10, all mats are combined.  If there's anything incorrect, its probably a typo on my side.

Going from Awakened to True Pirate requires 25 Mujin's Machismos. Everything else seems to be right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Fysik said:

 

WEAPON STAGE (10) EVOLVE FEE BREAK FEE XMUTE STONE SOULSTONE PERFUME MUJIN
Awakened Siren 12 11 4 110 30 0
True Siren 18 11 7 150 30 0
Awakened Pirate 18 6.7 7 190 9 21
True Pirate 27 10 10 290 21 10

 

I didn't include Naryu Silver / Refining Stone / Warrior Token since those are non-tradeable and this is taken directly from my spreadsheet that I created as I leveled up my equipment.  Sorry I can't share the spreadsheet as it is for personal use.  Do note that this is going from transformation directly to stage 10, all mats are combined.  If there's anything incorrect, its probably a typo on my side.

 

26 minutes ago, Fysik said:

 

Awakened Siren and Tue Siren does require 30  for breakthrough, these are recorded when I leveled up my weapon, I don't rely on other third party database since it varies from our version, found that out the first time when I upgraded to Awakened Siren.

 

Edit: Eternalgaming spreadsheet its just another copy of other's database which doesn't relate to ours much, prices are all wrong.

 

That's all well and good for you.

But unfortunately. Once again, you have inaccurate values. 
As I mentioned. I am currently at the stage of going to True Pirate myself. 

Thus I can see it here in front of me the requirements to get there. I can show them on this screenshot: http://prnt.sc/a7i139

But to put it into writing you can clearly see it requests 25 Hae Mujin's Machismo and not the 21 that your table displays.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Lebaxen said:

 

 

That's all well and good for you.

But unfortunately. Once again, you have inaccurate values. 
As I mentioned. I am currently at the stage of going to True Pirate myself. 

Thus I can see it here in front of me the requirements to get there. I can show them on this screenshot: http://prnt.sc/a7i139

But to put it into writing you can clearly see it requests 25 Hae Mujin's Machismo and not the 21 that your table displays.

 

LOL once again, you must be getting your info from another crappy database that doesn't relate to our version, this is taken directly from me upgrading my weapon, just upgraded to true pirate last week its 21 for awakened, not 25 and its 10 for true pirate, so clearly you're wrong.  Sure you can see the requirement in front of you, but thats just another list, post a screenshot of the actual transformation page if you intend on correcting someone who actually owns true pirate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fysik said:

 

LOL once again, you must be getting your info from another crappy database that doesn't relate to our version, this is taken directly from me upgrading my weapon, just upgraded to true pirate last week its 21, not 25.  Sure you can see the requirement in front of you, but thats just another list, post a screenshot of the actual transformation page if you intend on correcting someone who actually owns true pirate.

Here: http://prntscr.com/a7ijgo
Courtesy of me chilling in Hogshead right now.
Or are you going to continue to deny? 
Just face it. Your values are incorrect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lebaxen said:

Oh gosh. You are immensely dense.

Look I couldn't care less about your values being wrong. Just don't go around spreading them like they're 100% correct and getting people to believe that's what they will need to acquire for them.

 

Coming from the person who not even at stage 10 awakened to see the actual cost of the transformation, you are full of crap, please just stop before you embarrass yourself once you actually reach stage 10 to see the cost and its not what your SS list is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CaelumProject said:

Calm down, both of you.
@Lebaxen How bout you make your awakened pirate level 10 first and screenshot it ?
There is a possibility that upgrade window gives us a false information. :/ 

 

9 minutes ago, Fysik said:

 

Coming from the person who not even at stage 10 awakened to see the actual cost of the transformation, you are full of crap, please just stop before you embarrass yourself once you actually reach stage 10 to see the cost and its not what your SS list is.

 

Sure. I had to waste a few resources and get some dragon elements to boost it now instead of later. 

But I really don't mind doing that to show you that you're incorrect in this case.

So here you go: http://prntscr.com/a7iset

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Fysik said:

 

Coming from the person who not even at stage 10 awakened to see the actual cost of the transformation, you are full of crap, please just stop before you embarrass yourself once you actually reach stage 10 to see the cost and its not what your SS list is.

 

5 minutes ago, Lebaxen said:

 

 

Sure. I had to waste a few resources and get some dragon elements to boost it now instead of later. 

But I really don't mind doing that to show you that you're incorrect in this case.

So here you go: http://prntscr.com/a7iset

 

Tells someone to stop before they embarrass themself.  Embarrasses themself.  In before he tries to say it's shopped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lebaxen comes with hard proof an ss from game and you just give your word @Fysik. Did you type what true pirate wants to that chart the moment you upgrade it or upgraded it and then later on typed it off your memory? Also when did you get that info because it's possible that ncsoft changed it since they don't even bother to give full patch notes after each patch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

While I don't have any evidence from screenshots and such, I can tell you that NCSoft has changed the requirements of upgrades on certain levels without informing us. I was working on spreadsheets in beta, after launch, and with my second level 45 character and some of the requirements on my second level 45 did not match up with my first character or my beta character. So I know that between launch and the current build some requirements have been changed without any notification of such. This will continue to happen so spreadsheets will never be totally accurate and should be used as a general reference and not hard truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe that they would increase the Machismo required from 21 to 25 in the short period in which BSH has actually been available to play on our servers. 

I can understand changes from Beta and Live. 

 

But for a change to make the material required increase to have been implemented in the last 2 weeks sounds quite unlikely.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...