Crafting is officially unprofitable thanks to bots :)

TheEllimist

Today's profit report

Moonwater stones: 52s

If you make your refiner: 251s

Premium refiner: 199s

Today's profit on 8 chars (factoring in price drop cause by bots): -599

Cost me 6 gold to craft and sell 80 stones today. Thanks NCsoft.

Bot's are making a profit still since they have rich resource nodes camped. At least someone's making a profit here.

are we talknig about moonwater tears or moon water transformation stones? If so you are creating 80 a day? sounds like you are crashing the market yourself at this point by putting in more supply then demand. 

with the way you posted its hard to understand exactly the point you are trying to make 

5 minutes ago, Caex said:

are we talknig about moonwater tears or moon water transformation stones? If so you are creating 80 a day? sounds like you are crashing the market yourself at this point by putting in more supply then demand. 

with the way you posted its hard to understand exactly the point you are trying to make 

Yes 80 stones and no that doesn't crash the market. Over 200 stones are sold every 10 minutes. 80 is nothing.

Point is that only the bots now have complete control of the game's economy and have forced all legit players out (except niche cases where you already had a premium refiner recipe).

Bot's aren't 100% to blame. They put in mining nodes that give 7 quartz while the rest give 1-3. Bot's camp the 7 quartz and get there soulstones from botting arena and thus can afford to undercut real players. Bad design combined with bots allows them to completely control the economy.

Factor that in with arena bots crashing the price of soulstones and your not losing money to craft. If you buy transformation stones at this point your 99% giving gold to botters.

Meanwhile NCsoft hasn't banned any. I've seen the same ones since day 1 still running around doing faction everyday.

2 minutes ago, Caex said:

mean while im making 100-200g a day just by farming nodes myself and doing arenas O.o i dont craft at all becuase im not patient enough. tho i see what yo uare saying yes its true but players are also to blame

yup. You can make 12-15g an hour doing ogong or brightstone solo as well as about 27g an hour in arena (plat bag rate). Can get 200g if you play arena for 8 hours.

Want a simple solution that is rediculously easy but will never happen(also cures RMT problems)... Personal loot. Make everything Bind on account, make loot unique for all players, and currency non tradeable. This way you get rewarded for effort and not playing auction house simulator. The only reason markets, or auction houses exist in game is so lazy people can buy gold from RMT and progress at same or better pace than those that put in the work. Even a properly set-up need/greed system would be better than this bid crap we deal with. All the current system does is give more power to those with the most money. Hell i pay this game for enjoyment, not to have a second job where i have to "make money" all over again just to pay bills(progress character).....

5 minutes ago, Drakor said:

What server are you on ? Prices are no where that low on the server I play in.

All NA marketplaces are shared

All EU marketplaces are shared

EU's economy is slightly more broken than NA's in regards to transformation stones profits from what I gather.

The bot camping is real in all servers tho.

Just now, OmniBlade said:

Want a simple solution that is rediculously easy but will never happen(also cures RMT problems)... Personal loot. Make everything Bind on account, make loot unique for all players, and currency non tradeable. This way you get rewarded for effort and not playing auction house simulator. The only reason markets, or auction houses exist in game is so lazy people can buy gold from RMT and progress at same or better pace than those that put in the work. Even a properly set-up need/greed system would be better than this bid crap we deal with. All the current system does is give more power to those with the most money. Hell i pay this game for enjoyment, not to have a second job where i have to "make money" all over again just to pay bills(progress character).....

Sure and while im at it I can just go play a single player game.

Real solution would be to ban the hundreds of bots that have been reported hundreds of times. Not sure why they have a report function if I can have my entire guild report a bot everyday for a week and it's still there.

Moonwater transformation stone:

5 Moonwater Quartz: 5x 80s= 4g

5 Premium Tempered clay Refiner: 5x3g= 15g

10 Moonwater Tears: 10x 70s= 7g

100 Soulstones: 100x 37s= 37g

4g+15g+7g+37g= 63 g!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one Moonwater Transformation Stone now on my server (Highland Gate) is for about 6,15 g + registration fee + tax... massacre.

BOTS ARE RUINING THIS GAME becouse they can easily get materials, they are getting materials for free: botting.

This game gonna be worse and worse for normal players :(

Botters are using bot:

Having for Example 5 characters botting u get:

1. from dailies 10g per character= 50 g per day

2, faction dailies aprox 20 soulstones per char= aprox 100 soulstones

3. Getting Quartz??????- can't even imagine...

sad :(

Archived