OPEN WORLD PVP IS THE WORST THING IN THIS GAME

tonikk

WHY ANYONE WOD PLAY THIS FU***ING S**T WHY IS THIS SYSTEM EVEN MADE WHAT IS THIS GO IN OTHER FRACTION BACE AND STAEL STONES AND IN THIS TIME ALL OTHER BRAINLESS PPL THAT DONT HAVE WHAT TO DO TRY TO KILL U EVEN IF THEY DONT WIN ANYTHING FROM IT. WHO HAVE MADE THIS WHIT WHAT BRAIN HE HAVE MADE THIS. THIS IS 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well 1 thing, atleast we have open world pvp, sometimes its annoying to farm daily, but a good idea is to get friends. When you are in problems you will meet people that have the same problem as you. You get to know them better and you can daily farm. Basicly 2 of my good friends in game, meet them in faction area where we got ganked by 1 FM (obviously a kid 8 lvls above us) after we merge together as a team he left the area like a FUTA.

my main problem is that u can do f*cking pvp in this game w/o 0 PVE u just make hero and go to arenas but u need to make pvp for PVE what is the balance in this and this open world pvp 0 balance 0 point 0 everything what u win from this who ever jump 1st in other ones back win even if u make 6 ppl party there will be 20 ppl who dont have what to do but love to lose ur time becose thay dont have what to do

52 minutes ago, tonikk said:

my main problem is that u can do f*cking pvp in this game w/o 0 PVE u just make hero and go to arenas but u need to make pvp for PVE what is the balance in this and this open world pvp 0 balance 0 point 0 everything what u win from this who ever jump 1st in other ones back win even if u make 6 ppl party there will be 20 ppl who dont have what to do but love to lose ur time becose thay dont have what to do

Ok first thing, you should fix up your grammar because I'm still not sure what you just said.

Second off, you don't need to any of the faction quest to actually get the full pve experience. They're just dallies and I didn't even do them until I was max level and had nothing else to do.

Sorry for my grammar Professor. First of all if u dont do any PVP u dont get soulstones=> u need to spend tons of gold for that and u need to do 24/7 quest and dungeons to make same amount of gold as if u do arenas/daily pvp quest for lets say 2 hours. if u want to go ahead whit yours PVE build u simply MUST do pvp /arena / daily quest .

I love world PVP, the problem is that complainers and cry babies sit around misty and kill trade all day. Kill trading destroys world PVP. Kill trading is also shameful. Are you that bad that you can't kill anyone? If you don;t like PVP, don;t put on uniform. I'm that person that farms players because I want my achievement. The only way to get the achievement is to kill players. Stop asking why people are farming you, there is a cool reward in doing so. I want to see more people fighting back and less Zerging like you see on Master Hong. I get tired of chasing reds to there base. I'm not interested in 1 v 20. Zerg doesn't help you because only one person gets the kill. I currently have 3k player kills and working towards the 10k title. I still have a great deal of player to kill in order to reach that goal. I though BNS sold the game on good PVP? The PVE in the game is trash compared to other MMO's. The pvp is what keeps me and my friends playing. Please stop crying over players killing you, press 3 on death and take uniform off. Problem solved.

Open world pvp is just same pathetic bullshit as it's in every other game.

Dragonslayers acting fvking tough guys when there can be so dam big gear difference.

It's not that somebody would have farmed me or anything but whole idea of some high geared guy picking low geared ppl makes me want to hit somebody. I't so dam patchetic beyond believe.... sinful so sinful

I suppose I can understand the OP. Some people who play MMO's just don't like to PVP, but BnS the barrier for progression is soulstones, and PVP'ers get way more of those than PVE'ers.

My advice to you is to just start doing some PVP. Don't worry about dying, it happens. I did my daily faction quests today, died a few times, managed to kill the 10 people I needed for the quest myself, and earned around 20 stones. Did my arena dailies as well and netted some 1600 zen beans from those, so that's about 45 soulstones for 1.5 hours worth of PVP related gaming. The rest of the day I do PVE, and soon enough I can afford to upgrade my gear.

You complaining now because of some soulstones?

Oh man quit already because for you at 50 will be worse....Moonstones came from faction too but not quests..boss kills.

You kill the oposit faction boss and a 30 min game begin.3 ogres=3 boxes for moonstones(This bosses are pretty simillar to Terrors) + chance for some keys to open this boxes....1-7 MS from the MS rng box.

Have fun...oh you need like 70-100+ per weapon upgrade.They will sell for over 15g in the begining.Enjoy.

owPVP is for the players that arent good enough for the Arena :/ it's sad to see them try and defend it with "git gud" since they have no actual reason that it exists except for a Ego boost that they need to get by. I get my stuff on 4 characters a day idc either way but I see alot of people complain imo from a business stance they should do something if they don't wont impact me in the slightest.

P.S before any of you get pissy I mean the ones that say in Faction that so and so color is in so and so channel just so you can mess with people trying to do their dailies its hilariously pathetic how people can get their satisfaction by messing with people since they joined the 10:1 person faction. Joining a faction that is superior in number to do dailies is one thing but if you join the "good" faction for dailies and then mess with the other faction you're a hypocrite.

I literally wear my cerulean elite uniform 24/7 just cause it looks good with the swordsman hat on my Des.. I get my dailies done w/o a problem.. If I get jumped by an opposing faction I just fight back. If its too much for me to handle then I just press 3 and change channel. When I see an opposite faction doing quests or just walking around.. most of the time I just let them be (unless we're in misty woods). I even help them sometimes with their quests by wearing another outfit.

Open World PVP is pretty nice in my opinion.
They did give you warnings when wearing a faction outfit.

16 hours ago, XshinoX said:

owPVP is for the players that arent good enough for the Arena :/ it's sad to see them try and defend it with "git gud" since they have no actual reason that it exists except for a Ego boost that they need to get by. I get my stuff on 4 characters a day idc either way but I see alot of people complain imo from a business stance they should do something if they don't wont impact me in the slightest.

P.S before any of you get pissy I mean the ones that say in Faction that so and so color is in so and so channel just so you can mess with people trying to do their dailies its hilariously pathetic how people can get their satisfaction by messing with people since they joined the 10:1 person faction. Joining a faction that is superior in number to do dailies is one thing but if you join the "good" faction for dailies and then mess with the other faction you're a hypocrite.

forum pvp is for people that cant owpvp or win in an arena. its pathetic that people think they can play a pvp game and advance in it with out pvping. worse, is they think they should be able to enter a pvp area and everyone else should just leave them alone..... 

it would be nice to have objective based battlegrounds. i just don't like ow pvp. it always ALWAYS degenerates into some douchebag at lvl cap getting bored and camping low level quest spots for eaasy kills, and that shit just isn't fair at all.

these a good reason that most ncsoft games have flop after making lineage and aion,, and nc still cant see it ...and not my place to say..but what i can say.. all they need to do is sell that mask in store, that you can buy in ingame factions coins what hell of alot, that hides you factions and let you do dailys in peace or just dont  do them and support bots to buy soulstones ,.. even if you lagg   abit then pvp is going to be very hard and best thing to do is find other game, these alot of good games out there, im in nz and i do get abit off lagg, but i just change channels and find one where i can finish my daily or find a group, what is a pain..as for  high lv camping spots and kill low lvs and it do happen alot ,they are just kids on a power trip or they just an *cricket*..what will make this game flop alot faster,,i been supporting ncsoft for 12 years but it is coming to a end and it not because they dont make good games they do, but they try to make people do one thing and screw the whole game up, when lineage 1st came out it was a game no way you could get top lv in a week you be lucky if you made 2-4 lv aday of full grinding what made it a game,,and it was hard, allway running away from  10 wasps chasing you,,, arrr the good old days

open world pvp sucks cuz gear matters and the classes are severely unbalanced around the idea that you can run away. Summoners easily always run away when things get hard and let their cat take the hit. It's never going to work.

im sorry but gear donot really matter that much ,its the ping you have, cant pvp if you hit once in there 4 hits,,then if you attack by 2 or 3 players your pretty much dead,,so like i said above you HAVE  to find some good freinds at your time to join together

Just now, gypsymoth said:

im sorry but gear donot really matter that much ,its the ping you have, cant pvp if you hit once in there 4 hits,,then if you attack by 2 or 3 players your pretty much dead,,so like i said above you HAVE  to find some good freinds at your time to join together

eh watever. 

I don't really play the game all that much anymore so it doesn't matter that much.

So basically, what you are being told to do as a person that does not like PvP, is to support Gold Sellers and buy your soulstones off the marketplace. Since NCSoft has not provided a PvE equivalent way/options to upgrade you gear or get things like the Moonwater Arena Soul Shield.

Claims on both sides are valid. If you don't like PvP then don't put on the outfit. But on the same token, there should be equivalent options for people that do not want to PvP to have the same type of gear. 

hi guys you really need to start listening to what people are saying, they like a channel or sell the mask in honeymoon store for world daily quest in peace ,,alot are leaveing because this,,sure you get some people saying no,,YOU ARE A BUSINESS NOT A DAY CARE CENTRE,  but the long ran you will have alot more players, and alot more players is a better game,,,,if you sell a mask that let you do world daily in peace in honeymoon store its a little more income that nc soft can have,,some people just like the storyline and questing dont shut them out please,,and there are many reason why people will by the mask , and lagg is a big one, if you dont do something you just have a small number of players and hell of alot of bots,,been a supporter for 12 years right from lineage and aion...less with a mask you can take it off and on and injoy pvp when you like ...ty take care and hope yous see reason,it be a shame to see another ncsoft game go down so fast ..and it happening as you read this,, these more bots than players now ,,and most of the kiddies that say no are most likey 100% bots and of cause they say no it there way to make real money,,they will just love for people to buy there soulstones

People need to stop *cricket*ing whining about Misty Woods quests.

learn to play, learn to deal with it, or pick a deserted channel (usually the final one)

gg.

On 29.2.2016 at 4:44 AM, whiskeytango said:

there should be equivalent options for people that do not want to PvP to have the same type of gear

Soulstones: It's called the marketplace. Grind other things you can sell, pretend you'd be earning soulstones, and then sell them for soulstones.

As for Arena soul shields, there's no reason for them to be usable for anyone except those who earned them through Misty Woods. If you can't deal with "PvP" grinding (on my server there isn't even any PvP during it, cerulean and crimson players just pick channels and each faction dominates a town in some channel), just go do the 24man dungeons or Poharan 6man for other soul shields.

2 hours ago, Vexe said:

People need to stop *cricket*ing whining about Misty Woods quests.

learn to play, learn to deal with it, or pick a deserted channel (usually the final one)

gg.

Soulstones: It's called the marketplace. Grind other things you can sell, pretend you'd be earning soulstones, and then sell them for soulstones.

As for Arena soul shields, there's no reason for them to be usable for anyone except those who earned them through Misty Woods. If you can't deal with "PvP" grinding (on my server there isn't even any PvP during it, cerulean and crimson players just pick channels and each faction dominates a town in some channel), just go do the 24man dungeons or Poharan 6man for other soul shields.

Teach me how to Blackwyrm as a Mushin Crimson, plzzz.

Archived