Friend Deleted His Hongmoon Weapon And I Have No Clue How To Get Him A New One

ShadowRose

1 minute ago, Kitah said:

The problem is Blackram Insignias and Hongmoon Weapon isn't tradable... at all. All they can do is help with clearing out mobs. 

Party, clear mobs, tank boss, let friend hit boss couple times, kill boss.

Simple solution. All their friend has to do is hit the boss a couple times since it's not a main boss like Poh 24. 

summon the boss, have your freind hit him to 75% then you get him to about 5% then your freind kils him and gets loot.

this game shas a bad way of saying wh got the kill. if you hit it first, you killed it and get loot. just to be safe let him finish him off

5 minutes ago, Pacma said:

summon the boss, have your freind hit him to 75% then you get him to about 5% then your freind kils him and gets loot.

this game shas a bad way of saying wh got the kill. if you hit it first, you killed it and get loot. just to be safe let him finish him off

I cri evrytym in Poh/Nightshade 24 cuz I hit minibosses but don't get the kill T_T

29 minutes ago, Pacma said:

Thats what i was planning to do.

23 minutes ago, TenchIMasaki said:

just port to bamboo village and go to the weapon merchant. there it costs 5 copper.

It is there >.> i had no clue but then why is it even in the valor merchent for insignias -.-

Also thank you ^.^

Archived