Bots are killing this game let's talk about removing them

chinmi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bots...they r everywhere joining groups in cross server for dungeons standing afk in corner we cant kik so ppl leave group  try to make new one..but then again...bot joins..so we disband group again and so on so on..loss of time.we need kik option asap also many players join and just go afk those lazy bums need be kiked also so ncsoft cant u do something about it or u just dont want to or not care at all? Give us kik option!

As I have heared next class able to bot gonna be BD. Botters are using one bot program, and developers of it managae to use destroyer only as for now. I can't write here name of this bot and web page couse its banable. But as for now only Destroyers can run this bot, couse it is scripted for destroyers. Rumors about Summoners using bot are false, probably they are using hacks for CD or something similar but not this bot.

But still botters ruin this game and it is very sad :(

But kimpoy it is good to laug about it from time to time ;)

14 minutes ago, Jinhan said:

As I have heared next class able to bot gonna be BD. Botters are using one bot program, and developers of it managae to use destroyer only as for now. I can't write here name of this bot and web page couse its banable. But as for now only Destroyers can run this bot, couse it is scripted for destroyers. Rumors about Summoners using bot are false, probably they are using hacks for CD or something similar but not this bot.

But still botters ruin this game and it is very sad :(

But kimpoy it is good to laug about it from time to time ;)

There is summoner bot script I have heard but it doesn't work for pvp XD 

Haven't seen it personally either but who wants to use bot scripts when u actually want to play the game anyway

Our bots aren't just improving, they're constantly acquiring entirely new traits.  Their frightening proliferation is second only to their extraordinary evolutionary pace.

What new traits do you think they will acquire next?

By next Monday, I project the bots will be selling Hongmoon Store costumes, somehow made non-account bound.

By beginning of May, I anticipate the establishment of a bot paramilitary confederation.

By 2018, I anticipate the bots will establish a new nation state, closely followed by acquisition of nuclear capabilities, leading to NATO / UN sanctions and blockades against Blade & Soul.

By 2020, the Bot Nation will colonize Mars.

I been seeing a lot of Level 29 - level 38 bots(?)  with level 1 necklace, level 1 ring and level 1 earring with  0% including the starting weapon which makes me believe there are bots mainly because a normal player will level there gear but why i am posting this post is because i am wondering if there are any punishments for false reporting ?

Archived