New costumes?

Selene

4 hours ago, Hime said:

We are always planning to put something new. While I cannot explicitly say, there is a pattern to how we have been rotating costumes for sale. ;)

Hi, as we are at this topic already. can you forward it to the people who are in charge, that i would appriciate it, if i could finaly also put the bunny fluffs (from the show Girl Outfit) into the wardrobe?

Thank you.

Just now, CycLee said:

Hi, as we are at this topic already. can you forward it to the people who are in charge, that i would appriciate it, if i could finaly also put the bunny fluffs (from the show Girl Outfit) into the wardrobe?

Thank you.

That would be really nice for them to do. Sucks that we cannot currently put them in there. :'(

5 hours ago, Hime said:

We are always planning to put something new. While I cannot explicitly say, there is a pattern to how we have been rotating costumes for sale. ;)

I've noticed the pattern and have been more or less predicting what we're getting (and farming/saving hongmoon coins in advance) but man, I thought we were getting another outfit today but didn't see anything and was kind of sad haha. I'll just have to keep saving I think though although it's always tempting to spend money when you have it around. >.>

4 minutes ago, Krocodile said:

Dreamcutter had better be straight up purchasable. If they put it in a rng box...

I will cry loads if they put it in a RNG box. Really hoping it releases when Warlock releases so I can buy it there and then. 

11 minutes ago, Kitah said:

I will cry loads if they put it in a RNG box. Really hoping it releases when Warlock releases so I can buy it there and then. 

15 minutes ago, Krocodile said:

Dreamcutter had better be straight up purchasable. If they put it in a rng box...

Ikr.. if its RNG.. OMG.. ._.

2 hours ago, Kitah said:

I don't get the whole Dreamcutter excitement - it looks like a purple/brown version of Soulmate with the bottom of the boobs oddly hanging out underneath...to each their own I guess? Looks bizarre IMO.

1 minute ago, Azurrei said:

I don't get the whole Dreamcutter excitement - it looks like a purple/brown version of Soulmate with the bottom of the boobs oddly hanging out underneath...to each their own I guess? Looks bizarre IMO.

The purple goes with my Warlock desgined character. I'm waiting for the Harmony outfit in particular though.

FPvOdVx.png

2 hours ago, Azurrei said:

Idc much about the boobs part, I just love the way it look on female

and well everyone has their own taste, don't judge :) thanks.

3 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Really would like Solar Eclipse (or Lunar Eclipse if Solar wasn't possible). Doubt that'll be available anytime soon though. :(

There is so many good costumes,  we keep getting shitty once Lol..

Archived