TRAVEL LOADING IS NOT WORKING!!

Agaph

Hello everyone, 

When i'm going for a Dungeon,i should stay infront the gate for 20-30 seconds so the "loading" will be work,but why should i do this ? why is not working normally ?

And if i wait for 20-30 seconds ,my team is already in the dungeon and i will be staying back....i cant do the dungeon until the last boss (cos of the fire)..Please help me...!

1 hour ago, Agaph said:

Hello everyone, 

When i'm going for a Dungeon,i should stay infront the gate for 20-30 seconds so the "loading" will be work,but why should i do this ? why is not working normally ?

And if i wait for 20-30 seconds ,my team is already in the dungeon and i will be staying back....i cant do the dungeon until the last boss (cos of the fire)..Please help me...!

People stand in front of the gates so the loading can be done in background. It works this way so that higher-end PCs (using SSD in particular) have more seamless experience moving between areas. 

Loading needs to be done at some time, whether it is while you're standing in front of the portal or on a loading screen when you step in. Taking 20-30 seconds to load simply means your performance is sub-par, and you can't avoid it unless you address your performance issues. If your PC fails to load completely if you try to walk in without waiting, it's an even more severe indicator of that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived