Weapons Upgrades and Exp bugs

SViper

• Can't use green weapons that suppose be offerings for 1-36 level weapons for weapons who are level 36 like True Infernal Staff. Because of this I need waste weapons I was saving for higher level weapons as well to salvage 31 weapons I could used cheaply upgrade weapon. Please fix this nonsense that caused me problems.
  • Can't use green weapons that suppose be offerings for 1-45 level weapons for weapons who are level 42 like Awakened Profane Staff. Same for blue/teal weapons. Because of this I need waste weapons I was saving for higher level weapons as well to salvage 12 weapons I could used cheaply upgrade weapon. Please fix this nonsense that caused me problems.
  • When you are level 44 or 45 and you gain more then you needed experience to reach Hongmoon level, that extra experience doesn't goes into Hongmoon experience line.

9 hours ago, Eiria said:

At least part of this bug lies in the text strings on some of the items just being wrong. there are a number of items that list themselves as offerings for much higher level weapons than they really are.

And would be nice if those typos would end up fixed.:(

Archived