Brightstone Ruins Solo Speedrun

VaneQuish

At 2.20 you can hug the left wall and shadow dash on the left mob that is standing still

Why use poison breath? you channel it for 2s when choke bomb allows you to directly start your ani cancel (provided bomb travel time)

Overall, good job! Can't wait for them PvE mobs with true sight to be there tho.

6 hours ago, Cuistre said:

At 2.20 you can hug the left wall and shadow dash on the left mob that is standing still

Why use poison breath? you channel it for 2s when choke bomb allows you to directly start your ani cancel (provided bomb travel time)

Overall, good job! Can't wait for them PvE mobs with true sight to be there tho.

I use poison breath not because of the poison stacks but because it costs 1 focus. For those oh shit moments you want to poison breath -> tab kick back into stealth and the less focus it costs the bigger the safety net you get. It's also the reason why I don't use Z or Tab in my rotation (because of the animation time) so I can have a safety net to get back into stealth if I ever *cricket* up.

14 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Well i did like 9 mins with profane weapon infernal acc smoking in bettween hehe.

Good job btw

I did this dung 102 times 8 merry potters plus about another7 other recipies now i cant do it anymore lol

I'm at 67 runs, the high majority of those solo runs and not a single merry potter recipe.  RNG sucks

• 3 weeks later...

A small hint, you should skill ur Spinal Tap first row to Max, with that u can decrease ur Shadow Drain by 6 sec while u a still in Stealth.
Also the combo with ur Bolt Strike and Spinal Tap stuns the boss while Stacking Bleed and Poison (Poison only when the Stun Suceeds).

Archived