PVP BOTS

nahoot

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTFWTF WTF WTF

THEY ARE *cricket*IN BUGGED! THEY START ENRAGED AND THEY GOT PERMA RESSIST, *cricket*IN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT THEY ARE HACKING, AND THEY ARE HACKING WITH BOTS NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON!

After some many games with bots this guy: Aaronl is a bot hacker! Perma resist+enrage! Please ban

Alright, I've seen a lot of PVP bot threads but didn't comment because I had never faced one until I started to rank up my new alt FM last night. So when I did face them I was expecting some animation cancelling/speed hacking god to come at me.

They suck, like seriously how have people let them get into gold is beyond me they are absolutely useless. They hit fury and then use grab or just stand there for 3 seconds, they barely even animation cancel its more of a hit hit hit......wait....wait..oh hit. The opener is the most predictable thing I've ever seen. They will stand in any AoE's blow tab and F the first second they can so you can predict it. They use typhoon practically on cooldown so that's easy to avoid.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely think it's something that should be addressed asap, bots in PVE is one thing, bots in 1v1 arena PVP is just a big giant no NCsoft needs to fix it. However lets give them the actual facts, not some over the top OMG HAX because they aren't hacking, they're botting...badly.

Archived