WARLOCK HYPE POST YOUR FUTURE CHARACTERS

Mistogan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Arohk said:

If you create a character now, can you save the setting and load it to the next character somehow? or do you have to remake it again?

You can save their looks into the game. There's an option for it in the character creation as well as in game. 

In-game, go to your character profile (press F2) then go to take a photo, there should be an option that says Save Appearance.

Yeah, you go into character creation, make your character and then you can click on the button below that says "manage appearance", and then there should be an option that says "save appearance", or you do it by taking a picture... I'm not entirely sure since I don't have the game open right now, but I've done it a lot of times.

Then your appearance is saved and you can apply it as many times as you want when you choose to create a new character. 

4 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Oh i see, thank you,

i am trying to create a character right now but all names i can come up with are taken and it is getting late.

Just note that when you save appearance it will only apply to the race you've used to save it with. So while you can make them look the same, you can't apply your saved Gon Appearance to a Jin. Same thing goes for gender too (mostly saying this since Lyn Males and Females look practically the same to me). 

7 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Oh i see, thank you,

i am trying to create a character right now but all names i can come up with are taken and it is getting late.

Whatever you do, do not take the name. You won't be able to switch it over to your Warlock when it releases. 

5 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

Just note that when you save appearance it will only apply to the race you've used to save it with. So while you can make them look the same, you can't apply your saved Gon Appearance to a Jin. Same thing goes for gender too (mostly saying this since Lyn Males and Females look practically the same to me). 

the race and gender thing is obvious to me, but not the name thing. just delete the other character and name name is free again.

Just now, Arohk said:

the race and gender thing is obvious to me, but not the name thing. just delete the other character and name name is free again.

This is why Saved Appearance is a godsend for this game. You don't need to spend so much time in character creation when you already got the look you want, you can just choose the class, load appearance and name the character (: 

Archived