WARLOCK HYPE POST YOUR FUTURE CHARACTERS

Mistogan

On 2/24/2016 at 1:58 AM, Veri said:

I had a preset that I shared in another thread:

pFi39Wq.jpg

Then I played around with it some more and while it may look the same to most, I reworked her eye shape and changed the color to red. I am loving it so far. Hopefully this is it because I spent way too much time on character create :3

0VrHYo3.jpg

0JJifrU.jpg

Where can i see that preset? i love how she looks

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm learning more towards the Lyn Female, but I made two presets just in case. I probably will, in the end, go with the Lyn because I like them a lot more haha. Plus, I have a Lyn Summoner. 

Jin

woywcgR.jpg

Than my Lyn

r3VNGla.jpg

The Lyn is super adorable I think personally pfft.

5 hours ago, Bikou said:

0e50a4e479e5ed7ab9480c636a6b4cd5.jpg

Someone Please tell me if this looks good. Trying to go for a more mature/tall lyn

You should ask yourself if it looks good though...its up to your personal preference because honestly i kinda dislike it, mainly due to the fact that i hate most of the other animal options for Lyns other than Base Fox and Cats and i dont think the eyes fit, its just too weird of a color if looking at how you matched the hair and ears.

Jin Male (from my BM):

jin1.jpg

jin male 2 - might change hair style/color

jin2.jpg

jin female

jinF.jpg

taken from my gon, gonna try to recreate on a jinfem

gonF.jpg

another look im gonna try to recreate, from my yun fm

redhead.jpg

would also like to recreate this (from gon to jin) is it possible to get this hairstyle on a jin? im out of character slots :P

gon.jpg

lyn, gonna try to make him look more mischievous

lyn.jpg

I normally only play male characters (im a male), but with gender/race locked classes and all, I have no choice but to play females here. I mean, I'd love to only play as male chars, but my cosmetic/costume/looks choices are limited. Example, I have a jin bm, I wouldve liked to make a jin male sin as well, but I only like a few of the male jin costumes. And I'd hate to have two of my characters looking almost the same, specially in the costume department. So I made a female jin. Same deal with Gons, I have a male gon destro. Wanted another gon for my KFM, but made a female gon instead, again, due to cosmetics. I hope that wasnt confusing lol

2 minutes ago, Xeth said:

I normally only play male characters (im a male), but with gender/race locked classes and all, I have no choice but to play females here. I mean, I'd love to only play as male chars, but my cosmetic/costume/looks choices are limited. Example, I have a jin bm, I wouldve liked to make a jin male sin as well, but I only like a few of the male jin costumes. And I'd hate to have two of my characters looking almost the same, specially in the costume department. So I made a female jin. Same deal with Gons, I have a male gon destro. Wanted another gon for my KFM, but made a female gon instead, again, due to cosmetics. I hope that wasnt confusing lol

I'm the same way, which is why I'll be making a male Jin because I don't have one yet and only like a few of their outfits.

11 minutes ago, news757 said:

Are all of you posting female warlocks females or just dudes that like playing girls? lol so curious. If so thats cool, I usually cant play the opposite character in a game just feels weird.

I'm a female and I play mostly female characters. The costumes on them are more appealing. I wanted to make a male Jin warlock at first because the guy in the trailer was cool, but the outfits are...yeah...not interesting.

Archived