WARLOCK HYPE POST YOUR FUTURE CHARACTERS

Mistogan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i don't know why, but i have feeling that i'm only one who made a Male Warlock... IMO it's better, cuz i'm watching anime and i think that males are better in "dark magic" like the warlock's one.

Well, i don't had changed much (i changed only hairstyle and eyebrow position) but i think it's enough. I really like it.

wg5JTgpXolnxOv58cXAR6MZ51suHyD9gVJUN90bZIImnAVecHo92z6y-3CTfVvFbbE3vjK0y2BVY4CEO

The characters on this thread are so unique! I used some elements of peoples characters I've seen to inspire my own :)

This is my Jin ♥ I was trying to go for an innocent look... I wish the ponytail was a little higher and longer, but ah, oh well...

nXVYRsU.jpg

Iv2nuRj.jpg

ZO8K3yJ.jpgaboPAZv.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mistogan said:

i recommend turning the skin gloss down. Unless youre into the latex body look,

Funny thing is its on 0% this is just what the game looks like when you can have it on near max graphics (i always put texture quality up to 5 when creating a character) Now go away with your sarcastic "unless youre into the latex body look" crap...

Ad5j6LQ.jpg

6 hours ago, Padme said:

Then that settles it, I'm making a male Jin Warlock! ;)

SKZxtaC.jpg1rQHZ5m.jpg37jJP2j.jpg

He is pretty for sure, but your female  is one of the prettiest dark skinned girls I seen on any of the character creation threads ;-; Her face makes me wanna hug her leg with my Lyn.  Its nice to see female faces away from the traditional asianish style.

Archived