Forums

WARLOCK HYPE POST YOUR FUTURE CHARACTERS

Mistogan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1.3.2016 at 0:07 AM, kittenesse said:

I really love this char design. >//< do you happen to have the template for it? 

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't like to share the exact same preset. But I take requests for a similar one, if you are interested. ^^'

0GNCSrx.jpg

Stony brook University been keeping me away from playing my Warlock :( I love this class, its so easy to solo everything! 

PS: Mine is so cute !_! I just need a cool looking outfit to buy. Suggest me any costume and ill buy it plz :)

1 hour ago, YuriScarlet said:

0GNCSrx.jpg

Stony brook University been keeping me away from playing my Warlock :( I love this class, its so easy to solo everything! 

PS: Mine is so cute !_! I just need a cool looking outfit to buy. Suggest me any costume and ill buy it plz :)

Soulmate or maybe scarlet shade look cool

On 3/3/2016 at 11:44 AM, Senisa said:

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't like to share the exact same preset. But I take requests for a similar one, if you are interested. ^^'

Thank you, but I made one I am extremely happy with. I can totally understand not wanting to give for the exact same design. I dont know if I would want to either!! :3 

6 hours ago, Sh4rk3y said:

1ea00fed8a.jpg

Because cool girls never look at explosions :P

(Yes i have Poh outfit on day 4, pls kill me)

Having tried to get that for my assassin and failed many a times, believe me, there's probably some of us who would like to ;p

Archived