Mistogan

WARLOCK HYPE POST YOUR FUTURE CHARACTERS

Recommended Posts

Dray0s   

JwbVHa5

 

my warlock so far ^.^ haha doubt I spent as long as most here did though. although its just turned into a JwbvHa5 code lettering with a box with a X in it, so not sure if it actually uploaded lool

Edited by Dray0s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistogan   

So much tweaking. Changed her hair, made her chin less pointy. still not entirely happy. Cant wait to spend 45 mins picking a name.BGpQUuF.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeon   
1 hour ago, SosukeRyugamine said:

What hairstyle is that, it's pretty dope.

It's a NPC hairstyle. Don't know his name, though.

 

ryuten.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after much thought I decided to redesign my warlock. Certain things about the crazy eyed one were bothering me. I am much happier with the new and improved Melira, though any input on ways I might be able to further improve her are welcome. I am both contemplating a short version and a normal height version, these pictures are the short version. KP7L85I.jpgTlKnwcU.jpgPYNAcNn.jpgDbyvaHn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
se   
59 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

So after much thought I decided to redesign my warlock. Certain things about the crazy eyed one were bothering me. I am much happier with the new and improved Melira, though any input on ways I might be able to further improve her are welcome. I am both contemplating a short version and a normal height version, these pictures are the short version. KP7L85I.jpgTlKnwcU.jpgPYNAcNn.jpgDbyvaHn.jpg

I would make her arms a bit thicker, her hands and legs are wider and her twiggy arms look a bit weird in comparisson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hanano   

Well, after trying to create a freakish voodoo lady of all kinds (really fat, really tall, and old crazy bunny fat dude with a mustache), I decided to go with the cute Jin blonde girl, but then I saw two others here who look exactly like her, so I just threw everything off the table and went full anime! You can do so many more things with a Lyn.

 

hSzJOo4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiMaLi   
19 hours ago, news757 said:

Are all of you posting female warlocks females or just dudes that like playing girls? lol so curious. If so thats cool, I usually cant play the opposite character in a game just feels weird.

I am female :D

Always play female chars^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hura   
4 hours ago, Yeon said:

It's a NPC hairstyle. Don't know his name, though.

 

ryuten.jpg

 

I want it ; - ; It's so damn cool...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeon   
6 minutes ago, Hura said:

 

I want it ; - ; It's so damn cool...

Ikr? Imo best male haircut in this game. I would instabuy it. TT_TT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skyrage   

Cool but kind of have to ask. How is NCsoft going to deal with full factions on the 2nd. Like server im on, made a new character, going to join crimson with my friends but its full. So kind of thinking anyone that makes a new warlock, Cerulean going to have 50 warlocks running around. Going to have to deal with that problem.

Edited by Skyrage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, se said:

I would make her arms a bit thicker, her hands and legs are wider and her twiggy arms look a bit weird in comparisson.

Thanks for the input, I moved the slider from -8 to -1, I dont think I want to go much beefier then that. Even at -8 I thought they looked alright, but there are certain animations they look weird in due to the way BNS animates the "muscles" and "joints" of the arms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kookiiss   

I'm happy with this one atm, but I might edit him more so he'll look like Kuja from Final Fantasy 9 :p

 

ukprvhI.jpg?1

 

 

Edited by Kookiiss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
news757   
11 hours ago, Skyrage said:

Cool but kind of have to ask. How is NCsoft going to deal with full factions on the 2nd. Like server im on, made a new character, going to join crimson with my friends but its full. So kind of thinking anyone that makes a new warlock, Cerulean going to have 50 warlocks running around. Going to have to deal with that problem.

Great question...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anna   
52 minutes ago, Mutiny said:

Even tho she's a BM, I'll port her as a warlock.

 

I'm happy the way she looks.

 

255.jpg

How are the eyes PURPLE? o.0 I've seen pink, dark blue, blue, but never purple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
3 hours ago, Yomachi said:

Excited for a warlock~
29a0fe5.png33abaef.png2ac5407.png2f18ab7.png30de40f.png

 

So adorable!  Love it!  Want the preset! O.O 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mutiny   
2 hours ago, Anna said:

How are the eyes PURPLE? o.0 I've seen pink, dark blue, blue, but never purple.

 

I just chose pink from the color palette [;

 

Think the shadow covering the eyes seems to make them look purple-ish.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

Yeah.

Different light and hair makes a difference.

261.jpg

Edited by Mutiny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now