WARLOCK HYPE POST YOUR FUTURE CHARACTERS

Mistogan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after much thought I decided to redesign my warlock. Certain things about the crazy eyed one were bothering me. I am much happier with the new and improved Melira, though any input on ways I might be able to further improve her are welcome. I am both contemplating a short version and a normal height version, these pictures are the short version. KP7L85I.jpgTlKnwcU.jpgPYNAcNn.jpgDbyvaHn.jpg

59 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

So after much thought I decided to redesign my warlock. Certain things about the crazy eyed one were bothering me. I am much happier with the new and improved Melira, though any input on ways I might be able to further improve her are welcome. I am both contemplating a short version and a normal height version, these pictures are the short version. KP7L85I.jpgTlKnwcU.jpgPYNAcNn.jpgDbyvaHn.jpg

I would make her arms a bit thicker, her hands and legs are wider and her twiggy arms look a bit weird in comparisson.

Well, after trying to create a freakish voodoo lady of all kinds (really fat, really tall, and old crazy bunny fat dude with a mustache), I decided to go with the cute Jin blonde girl, but then I saw two others here who look exactly like her, so I just threw everything off the table and went full anime! You can do so many more things with a Lyn.

hSzJOo4.jpg

19 hours ago, news757 said:

Are all of you posting female warlocks females or just dudes that like playing girls? lol so curious. If so thats cool, I usually cant play the opposite character in a game just feels weird.

I am female :D

Always play female chars^^ 

Cool but kind of have to ask. How is NCsoft going to deal with full factions on the 2nd. Like server im on, made a new character, going to join crimson with my friends but its full. So kind of thinking anyone that makes a new warlock, Cerulean going to have 50 warlocks running around. Going to have to deal with that problem.

4 hours ago, se said:

I would make her arms a bit thicker, her hands and legs are wider and her twiggy arms look a bit weird in comparisson.

Thanks for the input, I moved the slider from -8 to -1, I dont think I want to go much beefier then that. Even at -8 I thought they looked alright, but there are certain animations they look weird in due to the way BNS animates the "muscles" and "joints" of the arms.

11 hours ago, Skyrage said:

Cool but kind of have to ask. How is NCsoft going to deal with full factions on the 2nd. Like server im on, made a new character, going to join crimson with my friends but its full. So kind of thinking anyone that makes a new warlock, Cerulean going to have 50 warlocks running around. Going to have to deal with that problem.

Great question...

2 hours ago, Anna said:

How are the eyes PURPLE? o.0 I've seen pink, dark blue, blue, but never purple.

I just chose pink from the color palette [;

Think the shadow covering the eyes seems to make them look purple-ish.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah.

Different light and hair makes a difference.

261.jpg

Archived