WARLOCK HYPE POST YOUR FUTURE CHARACTERS

Mistogan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a preset that I shared in another thread:

pFi39Wq.jpg

Then I played around with it some more and while it may look the same to most, I reworked her eye shape and changed the color to red. I am loving it so far. Hopefully this is it because I spent way too much time on character create :3

0VrHYo3.jpg

0JJifrU.jpg

I'm surprised so many are rolling female jin tbh, I know the sexualised things with female chars in this game, but a lot of the Costumes are very awkward or bad on their model, the Male Jins have much more Warlockish Armour throughout all levels in the game and cash store...

I posted my previous preset for Warlock at another thread (Show off your characters) But today I made another preset and like how he just looks more tired lol

Previous preset:

screenshot_160219_002_by_kawane99-d9sf90screenshot_160219_003_by_kawane99-d9sf90

Current and probably final preset:

screenshot_160224_005_by_kawane99-d9sx58screenshot_160224_004_by_kawane99-d9sx57

screenshot_160224_001_by_kawane99-d9sx4zscreenshot_160224_003_by_kawane99-d9sx4z

Also, short and slim Jin because imagining him summoning Thrall on those who ever said he looks girly is fun.

screenshot_160224_016_by_kawane99-d9sx5v

6 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

Didn't even know that making it in advance was possible >.> made one of every class and their all lvl 25 - 45 so im screwed till the patch lol

Damn, that's too bad. ^^' You can save the appearances of characters in the character creation (so you can use those anytime as preset) or ingame in the gallery. :)

Well, just yesterday I posted my character on the other thread, but here it is again then. xD

3d98859bdc.PNG

02f2098cbb.PNG

I'm actually still working a little on the jaw/chin, because IG it looked too thin. :/ I hope I can improve that, because otherwise I'm really happy with her. :)

Archived