How to counter Assassin

Audabon

first off this pertains to KFM arena,

i would like to know if anyone has tips on how to beat Assassins.

even if i manage to break their opener, ice their tab/blind, and break their stealth a bit when they close i still cant barely beat one in the mid 1700s.

they just run away, reset the fight, reset their cooldowns and then run those super long ccs again and again.

any tips?  or maybe just a guide?  ive not found much so far.

thanks

I just stay close to them so they don't do that Teleport-switching places skill of their.

When they're in stealth, you can still see the shadow moving across the map, aim well and use aoe skill to knock them out of stealth: your 3, 4, and z. Your C also follows them and knock them out of stealth even if they counter the first 2.

Plus, I grapple and break their arm so they can't counter any chance I get. Havn't played KFM for a while so dunno how well people in Gold rank doing with countering grapple, but I break their arm any chance I get.

When blind, run side way and jump, try Z if you think they gotten close.

Yo!

He-he-he.

1)Try to use [2] on 2 way 5x2m to kick sin from inviz.

2)Use ice.

3)If you ogt dagger in back, sin will blink on your opposite side if you sace him, he jump on your back.

So try to face sin with sige, so you may block frontal and back blik.

4)Spam Q\E for he's random blinks.

5)Fight near wall, so he will have problems to got your back.

Best you can do, is 10%~20% winrate on sins.

You may have 70% win rate on cats, but sins are imba for KFM.

Because NCsoft.

hoping theres more.  all i hear in arena lobby chat is: use ice when he blinds you, hope he burns big skill on you while youre immune.  

i dont see anyone doing things that dumb.  and hoping the other person is dumb isnt a strat to success.

i keep hearing they are our hard counter, but theres gotta be some pro tips??

3 minutes ago, Audabon said:

hoping theres more.  all i hear in arena lobby chat is: use ice when he blinds you, hope he burns big skill on you while youre immune.  

i dont see anyone doing things that dumb.  and hoping the other person is dumb isnt a strat to success.

i keep hearing they are our hard counter, but theres gotta be some pro tips??

1.5 year KFM exp and 1900+ on EU seerver is noob's tips?

okay...good luck with sins...

ego trip much ari?  

i wasnt talking to you, nor about you.  way to think the world revolves around yourself.

but since you want to brag, half of what you typed isnt readable.  if english is your second language fine. just understand it doesnt convey much original info.

sorry you bumped your ego on the forums while you were walkin round in here. hope it heals up nice and finds some lovely narcissim to spend its life with.

ty for... you.

edit:typo

The best tip is if they manage to stick you with a shiruken (dagger sticking out of your back blinking), do a jump + 180 turn + counter repeatedly.  You'll counter their next stun probably 40-50% of the time, and that can really throw them off.

Also, I actually freeze the assassins that start the fight with stealth immediately.  They charge, *poof*, and I freeze them.  Totally breaks their initial momentum, and you can easily get in either a flurry or a triple kick stun to make them waste a precious flashbang escape.

If I can get them triple kicked right out the gate, I usually just SS right away.  If they don't flashbang, then F and smite them into the air and then TAB to grapple them with meteor slam.  NOW they might flashbang, and you'll eat it, but it will draw out their TAB escape early in the fight.  If they don't, use 4 and break their arm so you they won't be able to counter for the next 6 seconds.  Then start Q/E and stun them.  The point is to force an early flashbang escape.  Yours is still ready, so when they do their next obvious stun-lock combo, you TAB, daze them, and then when they step back follow-up with FLURRY.  Don't charge into them, or use comet strike - it's going to get countered.  FLURRY will follow them and re-daze them.

That's when you 100-0 them if you can, or do like 70% at least.

Archived