Almost as Toxic as League.

DrValkyrie

Mushin Blues....seriously the cancer of this game lmfao

1MJwMGHo.jpg

1MKkRzYu.jpg

like who even would treat people like this? people apparently don't realize that the other faction is also supporting this game and why it was even as successfully as it is right now. Pretty salty right now so posting this lmfao. Ain't even that mad about how severe the faction inbalance is on mushin (aka 50% of crimson is bots and the system thinks its even with blues which are end game players mostly that didn't want to bother organizing anything so just left red) but this is just stupid, players help players, and shouldn't discriminate like this clown

haha nah, but its just been my experience that people here on the american servers are alot less "for the benefit of the group as a whole" and more individualistic much like the common american mentality, Which i understand and i personally reflect at times. However, from my game time on the other asian servers, i feel as if they were more helpful to each other and friendlier in general without so much salt. That said, its my personal experience which is heavily baised since I am the one viewing the content. sorry for any offenses

2 minutes ago, Haishao said:

I made a statement in the region chat saying how I finally recruited a summoner into guild and that made pvp-ing blues a lot easier (since you know the overwhelming numbers)
and he was like he can 2 shot crims and has 1200g cuz blue side is best sorta deal

Then i whispered him how he made the gold (kinda wanted advice since im not exactly pro like he is apparently)

1 minute ago, OneYouHate said:

Don't focus on Americans, this is a International Community. that player could have been ausie, br, Russian, Pinoy anywhere from the world.  Don't think Asians can have salt? go play in Japan and hit a game that doesn't like Gaijin in their playerbase. 

there edited <3 sorry if I offended you haha. maybe its the english language thats a bit more crude and such, asian language curses and disses are quite mediocre comparatively speaking lmfao

Well American English is point blank, Compared to languages that have a completely different sentence structure among other a vast array of dialects. The harshness of slang in any language is still harsh and on a equal level of American English Profanity.

Thank you for the edit :)

Archived