Blight Lynblade - Does it exist?

Wolfstar

I've been trying to acquire the blight lynblade at the blackram narrows for the past week (or two...) with no luck. I keep getting gauntlets or axes that are useless for my character. Does anyone know how to better the odds of me getting this? I'm getting tired of this dungeon...

Of course it exists, the fact that there are Level 45 Blade Dancers in the game proves it. Your just frustrated because of RNGesus *cricket*ing with you. 

I don't know how bad your RNG is to have to farm that dungeon for an entire week for the item to drop but your only options are to just keep on doing it and hope you get lucky or get yourself a brilliant key (though, i wouldn't recommend wasting them since you'll need them later for future dungeon runs). 

Gotta keep on trying buddy. 

5 minutes ago, IggyZecrow said:

Of course it exists, the fact that there are Level 45 Blade Dancers in the game proves it. Your just frustrated because of RNGesus *cricket*ing with you. 

I don't know how bad your RNG is to have to farm that dungeon for an entire week for the item to drop but your only options are to just keep on doing it and hope you get lucky or get yourself a brilliant key (though, i wouldn't recommend wasting them since you'll need them later for future dungeon runs). 

Gotta keep on trying buddy. 

Naah, the brilliant key is based on area.

Viridian Brilliant Key

Cinderland Brilliant Key

Moonwater Brilliant Key

There's the hongmoon (bound) version, and the normal garden variety one.

IMO Blackram Narrow (Blight Weapon) is the best place to spend the Hongmoon Viridian Brilliant key, but most people spend it on something else.

Archived