Bots everywhere.

Dragonheart

So..

When doing the Big 4 dungeons, 1/6 or 2/6 of the players in your group are bots.

Some stay at the entrance, some even follow the group and do nothing.

And then you have the arena flooded with them, afking during tag matches and the such.

I've also recently seen a group of bots travelling around misty woods just farming.

NCsoft, things are getting worse by the day, we need a solution, maybe a vote kick method.

Or even some way to directly report in game.

Its getting tedious to constantly search for a proper party.

It's worse than just farming in Misty Woods. There's literal 50 man groups of  Summoner bots the flash farm the Terrors between channels by exploiting the tents, scores of Destroyer bots that power through the dailies and flood the arena. I saw a gold ranked bot today. Gold. It's actually killing the economy outright with the sheer number of them.

They're in our forums, our games. When will it stop.

2016-02-23_2348_zps5xmy5bkl.png~original

Seriously though, if this keeps on past the next expansion the games done. It already takes 4+ hours per day just to upgrade 1 piece of equipment a week. At the speed content is being released it won't be long until it all collapses on itself. The Soulstone market is teetering on a knifes edge right now.

I also saw like 10 destro farming profane jianghin.. ( no sure anymore about the name ), the boss for the profane, and they sell essence on the market...

This game turn to be : Bot land, with a little bit of players... ^^

And i'am pretty sure you have many player bot (not only gold seller bot ), since that game endgame is only about gear / gold farm, well, guess somes found a way to farm without beeing annoyed by doing over and over the same sh*t themself.

41 minutes ago, Dragonheart said:

Wow, its worse than I knew.

I actually saw that group of summoners farming Terrors, however I thought they were players lol.

they even  have  a guild everyone is called mysterious xxx and the guild is called mysterious ROFL, but i just thought they are players

Well NC is going to run this game into the ground for sure. Already starting to look like AION 2.0 with all the dam bots. They didn't do shit in that game and i highly doubt they will do anything here. All they will do is milk it for all the money they can get(bots included). Sad to see such a good game go downhill like this......

20 minutes ago, OmniBlade said:

Well NC is going to run this game into the ground for sure. Already starting to look like AION 2.0 with all the dam bots. They didn't do shit in that game and i highly doubt they will do anything here. All they will do is milk it for all the money they can get(bots included). Sad to see such a good game go downhill like this......

yeah...

NCsoft milk player money, bot milk players gold & money.

And players... Well. they struggle to upgrade their weapon.

Nice game.

we all know bot is part of any f2p game but its unacceptable when they had invade our big4 blue and arena. I play other version there's bot yes but compare to the NA version its nothing situation here is much much much worst. I will just endure for a while more and if things dun get better I will switch back to TW version  

27 minutes ago, Valiant said:

They should stop using software to protect the game against bots and hackers, They need to put GMs which is going to be more helpfully than the damn  software because they going to respond and judge at once against any report

Yeah, they won't do that. Or rather, they're doing it just like they did in Aion. One GM shows up everyone once in awhile and makes a spectacle of banning bots/gold sellers so it looks like something it being done, when really its just a publicity stunt. NCsoft has always been poor at the personal touch in their games. The biggest problem this game has is the rate of progression for bots, in under 24 hours you can get to 45, obtain reasonable gear to farm with, and start making bank on Soulstones through Dailies/Big4/Arena/etc. This basically means the response time for banning a bot needs to be quicker than 24 hours. How many thousands of bots are there vs. the amount of GM's in BnS, too many in all likelihood. Looking back at Aion at launch the bot problem was inexistant (Gold sellers everywhere though for a few months) because it took MONTHS to get to the level cap. It wasn't until they eased up the leveling requirements, made drops more frequent, and punched the economy in the gut that farming bots actually became a thing, but it was so late in the games life (2.5 and later so we're talking years here) the impact was in the single digit percents in terms of market value. The worst they did was steal kills from leveling players in grind zones.

8 minutes ago, KuraiTsuki said:

It is getting very very bad.  I'm now having the same problem of trying to get a dungeon run without a bot.

If this keeps up, I'm done.  I have been enjoying the game until now, even with its flaws.  This will be a dealbreaker for a LOT of people.

I'm in the same boat. I've just avoid running dungeons altogether using cross server now. It was a fun way to meet some new people without having to be in a clan, but it's basically worthless now between the sprint runners, afk'ers, loot changer, etc, etc. and now the bots X___X

Archived