NC Soft cards?

xSoiFon

Anyone know when the NC Soft cards are coming out for B&S? I tried buying one for Aion at Gamestop and they said it is discontinued. I'm assuming they got disabled because NC Soft wants new cards with B&S on them. It'd be great to know if anyone has any information of IF and WHEN are they coming out!

32 minutes ago, xSoiFon said:

Anyone know when the NC Soft cards are coming out for B&S? I tried buying one for Aion at Gamestop and they said it is discontinued. I'm assuming they got disabled because NC Soft wants new cards with B&S on them. It'd be great to know if anyone has any information of IF and WHEN are they coming out!

I have no idea when NCSoft cards for BnS will come about, but if your talking about Ncoins you can always get them off Amazon (for US).  What I normally do is go to CVS or someplace like that who sales amazon cards.  You can use amazon funds to buy NCoins from amazon.  

The only problem that you may run into (and i forget as its been a few weeks since i purchased any), is that they may be considered the 1 click purchase.  If so you will need to have a credit card of some type attached to amazon, but as long as you have amazon funds through gift cards your cc wont be used.  

As of right now it is the only way I know of to get prepaid ncoins.

Archived