Forums

1900~~ Destoyer vs KFM commentary

Niklas1830

Imo blue buff is a must. A good KFM won't really commit any of his stuns(not daze) until the tab is gone, and for them to do so it isnt very hard. Their knockdowns has shorter cooldown than destroyer's iframe, and KD is what a KFM is suppose to do against any of the spinning classes. Red buff while provides you with great burst, you simple won't have the opportunity to use it and the best you can get is force a tab(and red furry is what otherclasses save their tabs for).

On 2/26/2016 at 3:44 AM, fate1saber said:

Imo blue buff is a must. A good KFM won't really commit any of his stuns(not daze) until the tab is gone, and for them to do so it isnt very hard. Their knockdowns has shorter cooldown than destroyer's iframe, and KD is what a KFM is suppose to do against any of the spinning classes. Red buff while provides you with great burst, you simple won't have the opportunity to use it and the best you can get is force a tab(and red furry is what otherclasses save their tabs for).

I agree. But I have around 90% win vs KFM and I rarly face anyone that dosent use thier escape. if I ever face someone I cant get burst on in the first game. I would prolly respec for blue. 

Archived