Soulstones cluttering my bag

Bloodsoaked

Is there please a link where soulstones are explained? I looked in forum and on the net and everywhere it is always explained of where to get MORE.

All I know is that you fill up the round thing and then you have them cluttering the bag. I have sold them to vendor because I had no more place in storage or bag.

So before I do something wrong, I would really like to know what the soulstones are for?

Thanks

Is there somewhere a comprehensive guide explaining everything? Most places I found explain the advanced stuff but basic stuff seems to be taken as that we aready know it.

I think he's talking about soul shields (fill up the round thing) and not soul stones.

Anyway, use the salvage button in your inventory to break down ones you don't want.  You get mostly Broken Pieces to sell as vendor trash early on, but as you level, you'll get Fusion Powder which you need to improve your soul shield.

To improve your soul shield, click it and select Manage Equipment.   You  can increase one of your stats by fusing a soul shield with the stat you want to the soul shield piece you want to use.  For instance, you can fuse Blackram Critical soul shields to  increase your crit chance.  That's what I did as soon as I got a few Fusion Powder.

41 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Guys.. are you not realising this is a troll post or are you just trolling with him and i'm stupid for not realising it?

When he said that he had so many soulstones that he sold to vendor everybody should have realised...^^

Uhm, pretty sure it was obvious when he said "fill up the round thing" that he wasn't trolling, but simply meant soul shields and not soul stones.

Anyways, to answer the OP's question.  Soul Shields are basically this games form of armor/equipment.  So, I'm just going to call them, for the sake of this post, Armor.  When you get better you replace the old, keeping in mind that unlike most games, every piece of armor is part of a set that gives a 3/5/8 piece bonus.  So typically it's only worthwhile to replace entire sets at the time.  Fortunately, *most* of the good sets for most of the game are easy to get the entire set at once.  (typically by either buying with valor stones or by helping to kill a world boss a few times).

As for what to do with the old armor you don't need, (which is pretty much all the white/green ones) you should probably salvage it to get the dust you need to upgrade the ones you actually use..

Hey I am not a troll. I have been a gamer for about 30 years when my son dragged me to it basically kicking and screaming that I do not want to 'kill' anybody or anything. Then I started with Diablo2! (short introduction to the Sims and Age of Empire before that) Lately I have been playing all the Demon Soul/Dark Soul games as well as Neverwinter for a long time, Tera, GW2, WOW, SWTOR etc etc.

I guess I misspoke and meant soul shields. Btw English is not my native language.

thanks for the helpful replies :)  (I am a grandmother with three grandchildren lol)

Archived