High toxicity

CyborgX

Bait:

This is one of the most toxic forum communities I've ever seen. I mean Jeez, guys, knock it off a bit ffs! 

Give any thread, 3rd-4th reply is flaming, hate or poison.

Just don't! Don't blame those guys, these guys or the others, Just don't split blames in all directions and look in the mirror for a second. This is highly unhealthy.

P.S. This is just my 2 pence. I don't give a rat's arse on the flaming that's following.

Welcome to the forum cyborg!   Welcome to gaming community!

welp, ignore the flames, kids has a lot of energy to flame, just be like the mature players (like what you are right now with this post), spent more time researching, learning new and fun stuff, hang out with cool friends and enjoy the game~

You should check black desert  forums,  bns + black desert  toxic as fk xD

There is nothing you can do about it, people love to hate, for some reason they feel um.. better being rude to people?

or just trying to be keyboard warriors Lol

Just now, Broccoleet said:

Free to play is also a big factor ><.

But don't forget the new generation of gamers grew up with LoL/Dota/Cs level of toxicity so it's just normal to them.It's only gonna get worse from here. T_T

I'm aware of this. And it's a little scary.

3 minutes ago, Broccoleet said:

Free to play is also a big factor ><.

But don't forget the new generation of gamers grew up with LoL/Dota/Cs level of toxicity so it's just normal to them.It's only gonna get worse from here. T_T

Indeed,I also blame those Twitch 'communities'.

Lots of crap that comes out of there.

Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub

Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our city

New, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder, disorder
Now, somewhere between the sacred silence, sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorder

More wood for their fires, loud neighbours
Flashlight reveries caught in the headlights of a truck

Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our city

14 minutes ago, CyborgX said:

I can understand the tension between bns and bdo players - I'm not practicing or supporting it but it's easy to understand. All I'm saying is that so much hate is not good for the community.

Not about supporting  or anything , reason I said it is "most toxic forum communities " 

Anyways.. just ignore, nothing u can do about it, soon they will start with this thread too Lol

Here's the formula to make a thread on this forums guys, in case you guys need it. I've just learned it myself.
Title: 'Game already dying', 'Ncsoft killing the game', blah bleh bloh...
Actual wall of text starts with:

- 'I've played this game on other regions...etc' (or just simply saying you're a pro/expert/god/.. who knows how the game should be and the PUBLISHER has to make the game the way you want it to be).
- 'I got to diamond in Arena' (just to let everyone know).
- 'I played this game that game...' (or just simply say you know alot about games) -> 'that's why for 1000% I know this game would die tomorrow because of what I am going to say below:'
Say whatever you want......gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

ive learned to not read all the shit threads. atm theres Plz. Remove open pvp!, when is this game not gonna run like dukie, PVE Players Also need soulstones!!!, Forced to PVP, Remove firewalls and sentry orbs from dungeons.

just plz... i hope i would be moderator and remove all these. and my answers to those shits is no, buy a computer and stop playing with ur toaster, pve players can get quite good amount of soulstones, and if u dont want to pvp for more its ur own choice stop crying, no. but i wont say it its useless.

I agree with OP and I must tell you admins on this forum are concerned with your kind of people and they are distributing bans to us when we're blaming the toxic ones.

I got 2 warning points so far because of the lack of good sence of admins and toxic players who go to other people topics beeing salty because of their miserable life or lack of respect.

I love the game and i've seen some toxic players too but the forum seems where 99% of those guys live.

I hope I'm not get banned again because i'm talking the truth here.

So for the admins, think twice before banning someone who's complaining about toxicity of the forum and start baning those guys, not US. 

Here is my proposal for NCWest:

• Hazmat Costume

-Blocks all chat for the user while equipped.

-Adds a new function to the game: whitelist

Whitelist: Only users on that list can message the player using the outfit

I even made a concept art for you guys

fafeba4854.jpg

This one is for free NCSoft

Ha, my friend and I notice toxic trolls everywhere you go, just not B&S.  And a solution is  you as a person get 1 punch a day to someone thru the internet.  Imagine a fist just coming thru the monitor and punching you, no warning.  Oh, you were a complete troll and douche, BAM!

44 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

ive learned to not read all the shit threads. atm theres Plz. Remove open pvp!, when is this game not gonna run like dukie, PVE Players Also need soulstones!!!, Forced to PVP, Remove firewalls and sentry orbs from dungeons.

just plz... i hope i would be moderator and remove all these. and my answers to those shits is no, buy a computer and stop playing with ur toaster, pve players can get quite good amount of soulstones, and if u dont want to pvp for more its ur own choice stop crying, no. but i wont say it its useless.

Textbook example of hypocrisy.

Stick with older players.  Older players have run out of shits to give and are generally pretty chill unless shit is egregious.

I agree, so much hatenes and toxicity. One camp who have no problems against camp who have problems. It is ridicilous. Idiots jumping to boss and leting party die in flames. Rude chat (i kill you mother etc...). So much :(. Is sad as hell.

2 hours ago, CyborgX said:

Bait:

This is one of the most toxic forum communities I've ever seen. I mean Jeez, guys, knock it off a bit ffs! 

Give any thread, 3rd-4th reply is flaming, hate or poison.

Just don't! Don't blame those guys, these guys or the others, Just don't split blames in all directions and look in the mirror for a second. This is highly unhealthy.

P.S. This is just my 2 pence. I don't give a rat's arse on the flaming that's following.

I see you've never visited the World of Warcraft forums.

4 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

Textbook example of hypocrisy.

Stick with older players.  Older players have run out of shits to give and are generally pretty chill unless shit is egregious.

Yeah I tend to hang out with the older players myself.  That and I tend to ignore the in game chat.

The thing here that, I think leads, to the toxicity of the forums and in-game chat, is that people are using it for little more than a 3d chat room. Add to this the anonymity of being on the internet and peoples morals, dignity and respect fly out the window.

4 minutes ago, Asylumchild said:

I see you've never visited the World of Warcraft forums.

Or the Tera forums.

Archived