NA Diamond Class rankings

Sarii

2 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

Maybe to the top tier pvper, but the average joe will see this and just ignore the pvp or not play the game.

You're forgetting this is the WEST not asia, WoW for example throws legendaries at you for basically being afk.

Yes I agree with you the problem is in the lower tier thinking. That is why I want to help these guys understand and accept that the problem isn't the class its them and point them in the right direction to improve, guides and various other forms of information. Instead they cry more and get defensive and try to use random numbers to support their twisted views.

I honestly can't understand how people keep coming to new mmo's and then complain about how they are not like the old mmo's that they no longer play. NA Society man is pathetic sometimes.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, animadp said:

Is that so? Are we not talking player base? Cause I am pretty sure that is what the argument here is about.

Do the ranking numbers prove or disprove class balance

You do not have to be smart to understand any of this, you just have to not be stupid... but go ahead and downplay it if it makes you feel better. The your argument is right so your stupid thing is sure to get you there.

argument right, lmao

"a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions"

which numbers are equal or in similar proportions in OPs numbers ? ohh wait

1 guy in the 80s won the 100m Olympics, that means that both whites and blacks are just as good in the 100s, because theyre both represented right ? as long as there was 1 white guy, its ballanced and whites are as good blacks, thats what you said

cool logic, i also guess racism doesn't exist either since there are blacks in high places

5 minutes ago, animadp said:

Yes I agree with you the problem is in the lower tier thinking. That is why I want to help these guys understand and accept that the problem isn't the class its them and point them in the right direction to improve, guides and various other forms of information. Instead they cry more and get defensive and try to use random numbers to support their twisted views.

I honestly can't understand how people keep coming to new mmo's and then complain about how they are not like the old mmo's that they no longer play. NA Society man is pathetic sometimes.

Pretty much this. And alot of times it comes down to people not paying attention to what's actually happening in the fight.

3 minutes ago, animadp said:

They do it because, basically, its not fair.

A good analogy is comparing them to work irl, KFM works 10h a week for 250$ while SUM works 2h for the same 250$. Sure they both get the same money, but one need to put in way more time/effort than the other.

Thats why people are mad.

Also, like it or not, the scrubs complaining are the ones sustaining the game, not the  guys in the top100 ranks.

2 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

argument right, lmao

"a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions"

1 guy in the 80s won the 100m Olympics, that means that both whites and blacks are just as good in the 100s, because theyre both represented right ? as long as there was 1 white guy, its ballanced and whites are as good blacks, thats what you said

cool logic, i also guess racism doesn't exist either since there are blacks in high places

Well that is a silly argument to make on behalf of racism but if you wanted to relate that data to this data you would have to say that in proportion to the black population as a whole the majority of them are not "in high places" which would support your argument. But know that that does not have anything to do with racism since racism is not defined by social status but instead by acts of oppression upon a particular race. Well maybe not anything but its a very small piece of a much larger pie.

3 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

A good analogy is comparing them to work irl, KFM works 10h a week for 250$ while SUM works 2h for the same 250$. Sure they both get the same money, but one need to put in way more time/effort than the other.

Also, like it or not, the scrubs complaining are the ones sustaining the game, not the  guys in the top100 ranks.

Well sir that is life. Lets say your SUM is a Doctor and your KFM is a Nurse Practitioner.

I specialize in Economical Management for the City I work for. Which sounds a lot more important than it is. I spend most my time playing grounds keeper for a downtown district of our town to keep it 'looking good' and attracting citizens and tourists. My boss however sits the majority of his day in his office doing some work here and there and watching a substantial amount of youtube videos that he likes to share with me in passing. The difference in our check is pretty impractical.

So we have come full circle.

20 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

argument right, lmao

Hate to be "that guy," but sarcasm and bad grammar are a deadly combination. I'm pretty sure I understood that, but there's this shadow of doubt hovering around.

17 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

It's widely accepted that summoners stomp inexperienced players, but at that stage no one has put in the work. The argument is afterwards in high ELO if summoners put in the same amount of effort. Some think they do poorly later because they didn't get the experience others did. Some think they do poorly because at high ELO summoners simply aren't as good. Still, others think summoners are OP straight through everything. Guess you are one of the last? If not, your point doesn't check out because the KFM hasn't put all the hours in yet.

As for last comment, partially true. It's very likely those in top 100 put a heck of a lot more time into the game. Those who have put in tons of time in the game but mainly pve are probably not the scrubs complaining in forum, as they simply don't care.

well its actually more sad on eu 

the ladder is infested with summoner 

1 sin in top 50 at rank 36 

summoner  kfm bd destroyer fm 

u can forget about sin and bm for now , they are under performing by a huge margin 

Biggest issue with summoners right now is that due to the ease of the class, and the skill set at 45 compared to other classes you are basically required to outplay them for 90% of the match

Where as they get away with derping around a lot but could still pull a win out even after 10 mistakes.

We can argue as to whether that's class imbalance or just down to the classes difficulty curve but either way that's the situation.

SO

I play a SIN and I'm curently in gold. Yes, summoner, LBD and FM's give me a hard time, but it's not impossible to beat them. I try to improve every day by learning from experienced sins (youtube, forums, etc). So in order to complain, please first try to improve yourself as a player and gain experience with your class. Improvise, try your own talent tree. From my personal experience I improved in 1v1 against those clases by learning what they usually do against sins, so I learned a bit how to counter them. And only then, after you tried all the things in the world and still fail, only then you can complain and do rage here.

I know also that I still have a lot to learn, but I'm doing progress and I'm climbing the ladder slow and steady.

First, it's good that you guys explain here on the forum all the problems pvp has. Second, stop wasting time arguing too much and start improving and learning if you really want to play this game at the high mmr(if that is you want to do). Nothing comes free, you must do a little effort ^^

Honestly, the fact that there are 34 summoners up on there should really tell you guys something. This whole thing about summoners being op has been going on for a while, and everyone's reason is that "you just aren't skilled enough to beat them" is completely bull to me. A beginner summoner vs a average player = summoner win. This thing has been going on since the beginning and it's obvious that no one is going to do a thing about it.

I hate the little buggers with ther cats.Especially if the little buggers look exactly the same to ther cats.Eg f7 costume and hat.As FM sometimes I find it so tiresome to fight skilled summoners.Imo they should put CD on the cat defense skill of about atleast 30-40 sec and definitely not 8.All they do is put the cat near you on defense,keep 16m range and try to nuke you.The moment you fight them back or try to get abit closer to grab them away from ther pink bubble they unleash the nasty cat on you with it's bilion of CC.And you are back at square 1.You attack the cat and they just put it in defense and start healing it from the other side of the arena,you attack them and they again put the little bugger on you,the moment you attack it - defense state of course.And if summoner take any dmg he take the hp from hes cat.

Even my 6 years old child can pve on decent level on her summoner...can you belive that?

12 hours ago, Diradem said:

So you're saying that none of those 34 people, could actually be a diamond? That all 34 of them are only diamond because they playing an "idiot/retard/nohands" class?

If those "diamond" summoners were to play Sin or BM then, i am pretty sure they would not even reach platinum PERIOD, stop defending the *cricket*ing summoners gosh.

12 minutes ago, Inmortalibus said:

If those "diamond" summoners were to play Sin or BM then, i am pretty sure they would not even reach platinum PERIOD, stop defending the *cricket*ing summoners gosh.

It's not quite that simple, people like colourised/Intellect are just damn good players regardless of the fact they play a summoner. 

If they learned another class, they would still be great players. However a lot of people playing summoner definitely wouldn't have achieved their ELO if they were on another class that's probably a safe assumption. Mainly applies to anything below mid platinum.

7 minutes ago, Jamein said:

It's not quite that simple, people like colourised/Intellect are just damn good players regardless of the fact they play a summoner. 

If they learned another class, they would still be great players. However a lot of people playing summoner definitely wouldn't have achieved their ELO if they were on another class that's probably a safe assumption.

Even those 2, if they were to play BM or Sin, the would NOT reach their first places in Diamond, maybee the would get diamond but for sure not one of the best ones in diamond. And about colourised, he was a good/great Sorcerer in Tera and i am disappointed to see him play the easiest class and claim he is good.

P.S. I don't like his face at all LOL, sorry about this but he looks like an asian weeb lel.

1 minute ago, Inmortalibus said:

Even those 2 if they were to play BM or Sin, the would NOT reach their first places in Diamond, maybee the would get diamond but for sure not one of the best ones in diamond. And about colourised, he was a good/great Sorcerer in Tera and i am disappointed to see him play the easiest class and claim he is good.

P.S. I don't like his face at all LOL, sorry about this but he looks like an asian weeb lel.

Bit of a stretch to say he wouldn't be as good, a lot of this game comes down to knowledge/counters and understanding the opponent.

Even Radeyz said colourised plays summoner insanely well, better than he's ever seen anyone play it. Just because the class he plays has a low learning curve doesn't mean the guy couldn't learn to play something else just as well.

2 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Bit of a stretch to say he wouldn't be as good, a lot of this game comes down to knowledge/counters and understanding the opponent.

Even Radeyz said colourised plays summoner insanely well, better than he's ever seen anyone play it. Just because the class he plays has a low learning curve doesn't mean the guy couldn't learn to play something else just as well.

He would still have the same knowledge of the game BUT, it would be harder for him to play another class thats all, playing summoners doesn't require you to press lots of buttons with correct timings as KFM or Sin or BM needs to, easy as that. And i already said he might get diamond but he would not be in the tops thats all period.

On 24.02.2016 at 10:56 AM, Jamein said:

If they learned another class, they would still be great players. However a lot of people playing summoner definitely wouldn't have achieved their ELO if they were on another class that's probably a safe assumption. Mainly applies to anything below mid platinum.

Intellect mains FM and plays scummoner because it's overpowered and he wants them prizes.

4 minutes ago, Inmortalibus said:

He would still have the same knowledge of the game BUT, it would be harder for him to play another class thats all, playing summoners doesn't require you to press lots of buttons with correct timings as KFM or Sin or BM needs to, easy as that. And i already said he might get diamond but he would not be in the tops thats all period.

Radeys started by playing a Destroyer in Taiwan (or was it a BD I can't remember now it was one of the two I think he said) and now he is pretty much the best player in EU. Even though those two classes are relatively easy compared to his KFM.

I'm not saying it would have been as easy for him to learn a different class, but making the assumption that he couldn't be just as good on any other class given the practice is stretching it a little, when you get to those kinda top levels (Top 10) the players themselves are just good regardless of class.

Just now, Inmortalibus said:

See here?!, that guy mains FM and he plays summoner because they are OVERPOWERED right now just to get the prizes, the truth is here.

He's not doing a good job of getting prizes when the two people who are always in the final are playing classes that do pretty well against summoner (Bevv as FM and Radeyz as KFM)

On 24.02.2016 at 11:17 AM, Jamein said:

He's not doing a good job of getting prizes when the two people who are always in the final are playing classes that do pretty well against summoner (Bevv as FM and Radeyz as KFM)

... I can't even... How can you be so dumb... As for tournaments and NOT season reward, that Intellect wins with 2303 rating, last time I checked Imperial Tournament first 3 places were Scumms. Fourth was BD.

10 minutes ago, Duniak said:

... I can't even... How can you be so dumb... As for tournaments and NOT season reward, that Intellect wins with 2303 rating, last time I checked Imperial Tournament first 3 places were Scumms. Fourth was BD.

Calm down sweetheart I obviously forgot about the ingame prizes, I was referring to the last ESL/impbns no need to get bitchy.

As for impbns standings its pretty much Bev/Radeys for the EU scene, can't comment on NA as I don't really follow it.

Either way I still think it's a bit far fetched to say a top 10 player wouldn't be top 10 if he put effort into another class, not for one second saying it would be as easy. All summoners below those then yeah, their ELO would drop substantially if they played anything else.

Difference in opinion I guess on the first part.

Quick Edit, I'm honestly not even trying to defend colourised/intellect or even summoners. Couldn't really care less.

Archived