NA Diamond Class rankings

Sarii

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

34 summ vs 5 bm or 6 sins.... unbalanced as hell

How exactly does that prove unbalance? Are you ignorant? If it were unbalanced it would be impossible for a class that was underbalanced to achieve diamond rank period. The fact that is represented at all proves that it is balanced. The amount of players representing a certain class doesn't show anything when it comes to balance all it shows is player preference to class choice. And are you honestly surprised to see more summoners favored? I mean as much as the n00bs in the community complain any new player with half a brain would snatch up the "easy" pvp ladder.

Just now, animadp said:

How exactly does that prove unbalance? Are you ignorant? If it were unbalanced it would be impossible for a class that was underbalanced to achieve diamond rank period. The fact that is represented at all proves that it is balanced. The amount of players representing a certain class doesn't show anything when it comes to balance all it shows is player preference to class choice. And are you honestly surprised to see more summoners favored? I mean as much as the n00bs in the community complain any new player with half a brain would snatch up the "easy" pvp ladder.

How can I prove? this number "34" it say me that whoever idiot/retard/nohands can be reach high elo with little effort instead a 5 bm or 6 sims are a truly people that know how to play a class. 

1 hour ago, Vanquishz said:

How can I prove? this number "34" it say me that whoever idiot/retard/nohands can be reach high elo with little effort instead a 5 bm or 6 sims are a truly people that know how to play a class. 

So you're saying that none of those 34 people, could actually be a diamond? That all 34 of them are only diamond because they playing an "idiot/retard/nohands" class?

2 minutes ago, Diradem said:

So you're saying that none of those 34 people, could actually be a diamond? That all 34 of them are only diamond because they playing an "idiot/retard/nohands" class?

Im saying its very easy with summ to reach high elo, yeah some of them must be good players, but not everyone.

1 hour ago, animadp said:

I think the ignorant one is u, the patch we currently have isnt balanced certain matchups are completely one sided summ is one of the most one sided ones against every class right now, sure they can be beaten but its wayy wayy wayyyy more difficult and even then the chances are slim also u say it would be impossible for a class to be underbalanced to reach diamond, then how come there were  sins in diamond before feb 10th? its not impossible just like beating a summoner its just extremly extremly difficult however they differ in the sense that summoners are in fact unbalanced right now no matter which way u twist it due to them having way to many resources at their disposal.

1 hour ago, Vanquishz said:

Had a chuckle with this. This doesn't necessarily show or prove how unbalanced a class is, rather than the actual demographic of all the classes being used in the game. There's probably just far more Summoner users in the entire game rather than Assassin, that's all there is to it. Wish we could see a percentage like, of all the sins, how many are Platinum or above and bump all the classes together to see which class has the most skilled players.

17 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

I think the ignorant one is u, the patch we currently have isnt balanced certain matchups are completely one sided summ is one of the most one sided ones against every class right now, sure they can be beaten but its wayy wayy wayyyy more difficult and even then the chances are slim also u say it would be impossible for a class to be underbalanced to reach diamond, then how come there were  sins in diamond before feb 10th? its not impossible just like beating a summoner its just extremly extremly difficult however they differ in the sense that summoners are in fact unbalanced right now no matter which way u twist it due to them having way to many resources at their disposal.

bal·ance

a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions.

"overseas investments can add balance to an investment portfolio"

So you can better understand balance. Your numbers do not show imbalance unless a value is not represented. I know its difficult for you but try dear lord try to accept the fact that you do not know what you are talking about.

Also man do you remember how at the start of the game you could pick a class right and some of them had easier difficulty ratings? So all classes are balanced thus capable of beating one another when defined by the skill of the player, yet some classes are 'easier' than others thus favored and more represented... OMG would you look at that.

Just now, animadp said:

bal·ance

a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions.

"overseas investments can add balance to an investment portfolio"

So you can better understand balance. Your numbers do not show imbalance unless a value is not represented. I know its difficult for you but try dear lord try to accept the fact that you do not know what you are talking about.

Also man do you remember how at the start of the game you could pick a class right and some of them had difficulty ratings? So all classes are balanced thus capable of beating one another when defined by the skill of the player, yet some classes are 'easier' than others thus favored and more represented... OMG would you look at that.

if ur trying to insult me ur failing at it, i dont think u even pvp ur very ignorant and ur trying to argue something besides the truth, please do some research and when u have something decent to discuss come back, also feel free to ask ur parents for help if its too difficult for u

23 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

summ is one of the most one sided ones against every class right now,  its not impossible just like beating a summoner its just extremly extremly difficult however they differ in the sense that summoners are in fact unbalanced right now no matter which way u twist it due to them having way to many resources at their disposal.

Ahahahahaha, what? Killing Summoner is sooo easy. Don't see a flower? Kill them. Also recognizing what they specced their cat is kinda important depending on your class, other than that, dying to an unskilled Summoner just means you're a masher. Period.

4 minutes ago, Balmafra said:

Ahahahahaha, what? Killing Summoner is sooo easy. Don't see a flower? Kill them. Also recognizing what they specced their cat is kinda important depending on your class, other than that, dying to an unskilled Summoner just means you're a masher. Period.

The cat can be spec'd both ways at once due to a bug that's been around since launch and reported multiple times. Yeah, it's really as easy as not attacking into his stealth counter and knowing whether or not his cat is squishy (it won't be.) That's it guys. We've been enlightened. If the Summoner isn't using 4 just walk up and kill him. 

78a6e653370b8bdfcc64c19e2d6e0eed.jpg

8 minutes ago, Balmafra said:

I dont think thats what people are mad about

Its about the fact that you are required to put in way way more effort and skill to kill the summoner than the summoner to kill you.

Any pleb can pick up summ and get high gold/plat with ease, good luck doing that with a KFM.

8 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

if ur trying to insult me ur failing at it, i dont think u even pvp ur very ignorant and ur trying to argue something besides the truth, please do some research and when u have something decent to discuss come back, also feel free to ask ur parents for help if its too difficult for u

That made me laugh. Insult you? no you are doing that to yourself. I am trying to educate you, but your being a stubborn child. Also I stream late in the evenings I am currently 1984 rated and the stream twitch tag is anima_abubikagaming. I would ask my parents for help but I am 28 years old and economics was not a problem for me. I know society these days has trashed your young incapable brain but if you google economics or sociological census I am sure there is an article that will help you to understand how these things work mathematically.

Or you can be stubborn and remain ignorant to the concept. Whatever floats your boat.

2 minutes ago, Zooks said:

The cat can be spec'd both ways at once due to a bug that's been around since launch and reported multiple times. Yeah, it's really as easy as not attacking into his stealth counter and knowing whether or not his cat is squishy (it won't be.) That's it guys. We've been enlightened. If the Summoner isn't using 4 just walk up and kill him. 

78a6e653370b8bdfcc64c19e2d6e0eed.jpg

Yeah, it is that easy if they aren't skilled. If you got a skilled one that knows how to bait, then you start having problems.

4 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

Its about the fact that you are required to put in way way more effort and skill to kill the summoner than the summoner to kill you.

Any pleb can pick up summ and get high gold/plat with ease, good luck doing that with a KFM.

I wont disagree with you on this, that is why there are difficulty ratings. KFM has quite a high one so its play style should reflect up it.

Are they easier to face roll with? Yeah I suppose I can get on board with that. Is it wrong or broken? Nope not at all

2 minutes ago, Balmafra said:

Yeah, it is that easy if they aren't skilled. If you got a skilled one that knows how to bait, then you start having problems.

What are you even talking about? "Don't attack into his 4, and look at the cat's HP and it's an easy win." There's way more to it than that even if you're fighting a Summoner in Silver. You act like "unskiled" Summoners don't know how to press buttons. Are you a Summoner?

Just now, animadp said:

I wont disagree with you on this, that is why there are difficulty ratings. KFM has quite a high one so its play style should reflect up it.

Are they easier to face roll with? Yeah I suppose I can get on board with that. Is it wrong or broken? Nope not at all

Maybe to the top tier pvper, but the average joe will see this and just ignore the pvp or not play the game.

You're forgetting this is the WEST not asia, WoW for example throws legendaries at you for basically being afk.

9 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

Depends on the KFM I guess and how they are specced, or even specced properly. I saw that stream with Radeyzz's KFM, and he was just walking up to summoners and blowing them up pretty much.

2 minutes ago, AdamJensen said:

were talking about video games bra, you're trying to look so smart its actually making you look stupid

Is that so? Are we not talking player base? Cause I am pretty sure that is what the argument here is about.

Do the ranking numbers prove or disprove class balance

You do not have to be smart to understand any of this, you just have to not be stupid... but go ahead and downplay it if it makes you feel better. The your argument is right so your stupid thing is sure to get you there.

Archived