you see the complaints? "languaje: ENG/ESP"

MarcosLepra

you see the complaints of the people? because I do not see any moderator q out to give an answer to the problems that are being raised.
1-. Destroyer bot
2-. Lag in sand
3-. summoners
It is impossible to try to compete against people with these problems is a serious issue that must be tackled immediately because people are cleared quickly, started from January 19, and as of today, we are not even half of people who he had when I start, if that's how they think keeping your games, and you see NCSOFT purchased by another company willing to work

ustedes ven las quejas de la gente? porque no veo a ningun moderador q salga a dar una respuesta a los problemas que se estan planteando.
1-. Destroyer bot
2-. Lag en arena
3-. Summoners
Es imposible intentar competir contra la gente con estos problemas, es un tema serio que deben afrontar de inmediato porque la gente se borra enseguida, empece desde el 19 de enero, y al dia de hoy, no estamos ni a la mitad de gente q la q habia cuando inicio, si asi es como piensan mantener sus juegos, y ya veo a NCSOFT comprada por otra empresa con ganas de trabajar

1) bots threads has been locked/merged in general discussion, there's not enough mod to handle the amount of crybabies

2) Lag in arena is still being checked, everyone knows, if you have a 1 day guarantee work solution, apply to NCSoft now

3) Get gud

3 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

1) bots threads has been locked/merged in general discussion, there's not enough mod to handle the amount of crybabies

2) Lag in arena is still being checked, everyone knows, if you have a 1 day guarantee work solution, apply to NCSoft now

3) Get gud

its not about "not enough mod to handle amount of crybabies" its about responding to issues. NCsoft doesnt respond at all.

Tell me, WHAT CAN THEY RESPOND?

They are not allowed to give any official statement unless it's confirmed by the team/managers.

if they tell you it's fixed but it's not, they get screwed.

if they tell you they are fixing it but need time, they get screwed.

if they dont tell you anything, they get screwed.

like really, you have any good solution?

3 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

Tell me, WHAT CAN THEY RESPOND?

They are not allowed to give any official statement unless it's confirmed by the team/managers.

if they tell you it's fixed but it's not, they get screwed.

if they tell you they are fixing it but need time, they get screwed.

if they dont tell you anything, they get screwed.

like really, you have any good solution?

its not for me to provide a solution for a company that doesnt pay me its for me to complain and get a response which will satisfy me as customer.

if community managers and mods have no clue whats going on they need to pressure devs in telling them what will be done about the major issues and when so that customers are at least made to think that the company cares for customers and any current problems will get fixed.

7 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

@DolphinHungry yep, you know how stuff works.

I have no argument against that (maybe a little for the satisfy a person as a customer part as f2p are not really a "real" customer due to no $ gained from them, viewing this as a business standpoint wise)

Most players are potential customers. Some will throw cash for no reason, others will only support the company if they believe they deserve it. Tackling issues such as botting, any class inbalances, stable servers and being responsive to customers will definitely increase their profit.

but sadly, the way to tackle the issues are hard or limited,

Bots wise will require extra ordinary developers since it has always been an issue in any mmo.

Classes imbalance can not be changed by ncsoft (they can only forward the summarized complain to korea's dev)

Stable server...HELL yea, I'M IN THE RAGE TRAIN FOR THIS TOO.

Welp, good arguments there. Fun discussing with ya!

25 minutes ago, DolphinHungry said:

i am not exactly new to F2P or in MMOs in general, yet I never seen bot problem so bad in any MMO i played. they get banned so fast that it usually is not worth it in levelling new bot accounts and chat is never spammed.

I've seen it much worse than this before...but it's definitely below average.

Archived