Sign in to follow this  
Azteka

Alright NCsoft, Please for the love of the Almighty....

Azteka   

Please explain why i get disconnected from your servers more often than a baby cries when hungry.  It is getting ridiculous, I have Verizon Fios 150mb down and up, playing wired to the lan connection (100/1000) and still  suffer from the screen getting stopped while it establishes a connection, then I'm either dead or disconnected.  It literally takes about 10 to 15 sec for your servers to decided what is the best course of action,  Death or Disconnection.  

Live in Texas, where the servers are suppose to be? It is getting to the point where i only have 2 more days of premium service and if it keeps this going i will be honored to be at the ranks of the free users, after all that is what i feel I'm getting from all other issues are mentioned on others threads.

NCsoft, do you think you have the capability of answering this paying subscriber what do i need to do?

Or better yet, maybe the community which seems to be a lot more reliable than your servers and support can help me with this. 

Thank you 

Idk man, lately I haven't gotten any disconnects yet on the NA server or are you talking about the old server crashes last week and so forth?

Edited by PenguinsFly

Denaria   

You would be much better off contacting support for possible trouble shooting as the mods on the forums can not help you with tech related issues.

BullsI   

Either his internet connection is extremely poor quality (read he's dropping a ton of packets) or he's talking about loading times which has almost nothing to do with connection speed and everything to do with read speed from the hard drive.