Uninstalling, free items.

voodooblade

Well I am done. Gonna uninstall today, just handed out my 650g and items to a level 12. I could live with the balance gripes, I could semi tolerate the ping going from 25 to 180-250 in arena....These I was hoping would be addressed. After hitting plat it became clear me going to diamond with the current ping would be nearly impossible. As at that level of play 1 error as BM and it's easily gg. The flood of bots making 3v3 hilariously broken. Today I played 5 games, 4 of 5 had 2 player bots. The flood of bots, silence from the Dev's and increase of hackers has made me realize that for the community which is Toxic and it's rapidly dwindling size that my time would be better spent playing another competitive game. Because as of now; the game is Lol worthy in it's current state. 

I have a BD lighting dram HM book if anyone from Mushin want's it who is a BD.  I will also be handing away my 500 Soul stones, and 20 Moonwater trans stones. I will be leaving the forums indefinitely within the next hour so if you hurry before then I'll send you the junk. otherwise I am uninstalling the game and not gonna reinstall for you. 

Server is Mushin btw

And for you trolls, don't worry I already found a song to express your mood. Enjoy. <3

20 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

Well I am done. Gonna uninstall today, just handed out my 650g and items to a level 12. I could live with the balance gripes, I could semi tolerate the ping going from 25 to 180-250 in arena....These I was hoping would be addressed. After hitting plat it became clear me going to diamond with the current ping would be nearly impossible. As at that level of play 1 error as BM and it's easily gg. The flood of bots making 3v3 hilariously broken. Today I played 5 games, 4 of 5 had 2 player bots. The flood of bots, silence from the Dev's and increase of hackers has made me realize that for the community which is Toxic and it's rapidly dwindling size that my time would be better spent playing another competitive game. Because as of now; the game is Lol worthy in it's current state. 

I have a BD lighting dram HM book if anyone from Mushin want's it who is a BD.  I will also be handing away my 500 Soul stones, and 20 Moonwater trans stones. I will be leaving the forums indefinitely within the next hour so if you hurry before then I'll send you the junk. otherwise I am uninstalling the game and not gonna reinstall for you. 

Server is Mushin btw

And for you trolls, don't worry I already found a song to express your mood. Enjoy. <3

I feel you. I'm pretty much headed toward the same path if things don't change due to the same reasons.

4 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

I feel you. I'm pretty much headed toward the same path if things don't change due to the same reasons.

That's up to you, my mind is made. I am posting this to get rid of items to players who may need them. No convince anyone, nor be convinced to stay. And hopefully 1 day, when the planets align and the earth axis gently shift a degree a Mod will read this and think..."Maybe bot's and ping should be addressed...it's been months." 

48 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

That's up to you, my mind is made. I am posting this to get rid of items to players who may need them. No convince anyone, nor be convinced to stay. And hopefully 1 day, when the planets align and the earth axis gently shift a degree a Mod will read this and think..."Maybe bot's and ping should be addressed...it's been months." 

I have been mostly done since week 2 myself .. I log into the game for the daily dash and to trash around with the PvE as PvP is impossible with my character of choice (KFM) due to lag and hacks/macro users .. 

It is funny the game played better during the CBTs than it DOES now .. IT has only been a month BUT it is becoming painfully apparent THAT nothing is going to change as THEY won't even admit to an issue in many cases 

NCSoft as a whole has lost a paying customer over this piece of trash game THAT they refuse to fix correctly

Archived